the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm not but I think my husband it.

tpbm
is texting with a friend about something they don't remember - and it's pretty funny!

Nope but had to text my best friend before to tell her something funny.

TPBM has a neighbour that worries about them

well i am going to see a friend read her stuff at an art event at seven. But then yes i have been working on a documentary about Artaud ,

Nope but had to text my best friend before to tell her something funny.

TPBM has a neighbour that worries about them

I do, a very sweet lady who has medical problems of her own. We check in on each other.

tpbm believes the quote "friends are family we choose ourselves".

I have some uptight neighbors so no niceness here

TPBM eats fruit every day

not really, i avoid sweets and junk. i eat thinks like raw sweet peppers and stuff
but i do like chips sometimes
the person below me like cereal

Very true - I love my morning oatmeal and have it every day.

the person below me eats at least 3 servings of veggies every day.

i eat some veggies, maybe 3 maybe more, but some. they make me happy.

they go crunch.

the person below me likes their quiet time

The only water that I live by is the water that comes out of my faucet!

tpbm
Hates doing yard work

I do hate doing yard work and love dandelions and believe that weeds deserve a chance too. Although, a little yard work is necessary and fresh veggies from the garden are delish. I live on an acre of land, sigh, and love it. Thank goodness my husband has a green thumb and I live in a rural area without suburban rules!

tpbm never makes their bed in the morning

Nope, only my parents live near me but they're 30 mins away & I only see them maybe once or twice a week

TPBM decided to throw their diet out the window last week but will be going back to healthier eating this week.

I haven't started the diet that I've been planning on doing for the last month!!!!!

TPBM
Just sent a message to someone on face book and doesn't know if they'll get a reply

I dont mind, I grew up watching my grandmothers doing, and it was like watching a dance when they did, art even.

the person below me can cook and treats themselves right.

I can cook but if it's something that is made from a recipe I have to pay very close attention that I put in the ingredients and the right amount.

I made bread last summer and couldn't remember if I but the baking soda or not. Since it was only 1/2 a tsp I figured it wouldn't hurt if I put too much of it in. Well I learned not to double baking soda - That was the most burnt bread in the world!!!!

tpbm
Knows how to actually type with two hands and not have to look at the keyboard.

yup, we had to learn that in school, but since i have screwed up fingers, i still have to look down from to time to time to figure out where my hands are.

the person below me doesnt mind ironing :p

I like my rock&roll songs and have all the beatles music and give me some good pop music from the 60's and 70's.

The person below me loves to talk openly about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom