the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, I tend to be a very private person when it comes to personal matters. The anonymous world of this forum, however, has enabled me to talk about seizures more comfortably than I would otherwise be comfortable doing.

the person below me has at least one close friend (not including a spouse/family member/ girlfriend/boyfriend) that they feel they can share everything with.

Yes, I have my best friend who I went to High School with & I can tell absolutely anything too, she usually just listens or jokes with me when I need a laugh.

TPBM has strange dreams most nights.

Well i have wild ones some nights. but usually can not remember the dreams.

TPBM; has a dog

Nope, I've got two cats. My neighbors have 4 dogs and they are the most annoying things in the world! All they do is bark almost all the time. Two of them are little dogs that have really 'yippy' barks and people a mile away can hear them (seriously I'm not joking!)

I'm a big time animal lover and if the dogs weren't barking constantly then I'd probably like them a whole lot more.

tpbm
Is sore because they did a lot of work yesterday.

Lol - true; I've been hitting the gym a fair bit lately.

tpbm likes the feeling of being tired and a little sore after hard work because it helps them feel like they accomplished something.

Yes I do!!!! I wanted to get out there and do some more yard work today but I hurt too bad.

tpbm
can't spell

I do have to double check my posts and edit them; my fingers are slower than my mind.

tpbm went through school/college/university at a time when hand-written assignments were still accepted (although the students who typed seemed to get better marks!)

Yes I did. I can't remember if it was ok clear up until I graduated high school or not. I know many people didn't have computers at the time and I don't think that we had a type writer. Sometimes my paper may have been good but the grade was lowered because all of the spelling errors on it!

TPBM
Made macaroni salad to take to a picnic

Wow, you are psychic - almost. My sister-in-law made one for a picnic BBQ she and my brother are invited.

tpbm does not have to go to work tomorrow.

No I don't. But that's only because I don't work at all.

TPBM
Has diarrhea because they ate eggs today

nah, it has been real mac and cheese most of the day. part of the reason I have slept a chunk a part of the day. that stuff is a sedative.

the person below me likes their comics.

actually yes. I have been enjoying comics now more than when i was a kid.

TPBM; enjoys country-western movies

ummm...I have a serious soft spot for Betty and Veronica Double Digest comics.
I mean, when will Archie realize that Betty is the bomb? I mean, she is smart, can fix a car, bake cookies and look like a fox in a mini skirt?

tpbm uses plastic bags to carry things around everywhere

HA! I busted your illusion. I do not use plastic bags. We're banning them here and i've been not using them for some time already. I have a backpack and its great.

TPBM Is driving less now because of the threat of a seizure.

I've never driven but thats more because I have no interest in driving.

TPBM is sitting out in the sun & could easily stay here all day but cant.

Congrats on not driving! it is such a waste it is cold and rainy here i wish for the sun.

TPBM;
Is watching a comedy movie tonight.

Kind of - I'm rewatching the first Terminator movie. It's from the 80s so some aspects are kind of funny even if unintended.

tpbm has seen all the Terminator movies (the ones with Arnold, that is) and is a fan.

No not a fan of Terminator

TPBM is finally catching up on work / chores

doing laundry, washing the sheets.

the person below does'nt make their bed.

Back
Top Bottom