the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

OH YES! i really have so much. well i think its not really all that much, just that there is nowhere to put it so it looks so big.

TPBM is having important stuff to take care of tomorrow, albeit a holiday

Not a holiday where I am but I do have a busy day; even made a to do list!

TPBM will sleep well tonight.

Its only mid Monday afternoon here but hope to get a gpod sleep tonight.
TPBM is about to go to bed

i have no clue,
insomnia is a close friend

the person below me understands

I do understand, although I don't suffer from insomnia I have the odd nights where it takes me a little longer to get to sleep.

TPBM has at less one family member who treats them differently to everyone else because they have epilepsy.

I don't think so. I'll be more observant from now on.

TPBM wants to change their hair sometime soon, whether it's having highlights or just cutting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting my hair cut on Wednesday night.

TPBM is from a large family.

:) I love to sketch and am often drawing something, and also I will be doing some tidying - believe me it will classify as "art" by the time I'm done since things are so messy right now!

TPBM regularly eats breakfast everyday and within 2 hours of getting up.

yup, low calories is a trigger for me, no point making life any worse than it needs to be, so oatmeal, cereal, omelets when I am feeling friskey.

the person below me cannot stand cooking spray.

Very true - can't stand the smell, and the oil always goes where I don't intend it to.

TPBM is doing something to celebrate the US Memorial Day.

sitting at work, but debating going home it will be here tomorrow.

hopefully the person below me caught a parade

I did on Saturday; here in Canada it was in honor of Victoria Day (Queen Victoria's birthday). Lot's of fun.

tpbm feels a sense of freedom today.

Not really. I feel quite stressed as my final exams have already started and I have a one-week break in between, which is this week. 6 more exams to go then I shall be a bit more free.

TPBM has at least once thought about what life would be like if the Nazis had actually taken over the world.
(I'm revising for my History exams and Nazi Germany is one unit that comes up in the exam)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably but I don't know what it was. I'm not that good at history.

tpbm
Had a big fight with someone today!!!!!

Only in my mind - I've been rehearsing a discussion I need to have with a friend who loves to tease but now his teasing is approaching disrespect.

tpbm is good at resolving personal conflicts

Yea, I'm pretty good. It may take a day or two though.

tpbm
Planted or is going to plant a garden this summer

Yes, have been helping my Mum at my parents' place!

tpbm is enjoying (or enjoyed) a beautiful sunset

No it's raining here, hoping the rain will ease of by the time I finish work n a few hours

TPBM is about to have something to eat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom