the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

In the process of unwinding. Settling down to watch a movie.

tpbm likes mint chocolate chip ice cream.

nah, i like the plain flavors for the most part.
cherry vanilla does make happy though.

the person below me needs to clean their computer desk

Nope, my computer desk is only small so no room to make a mess.

TPBM keeps forgetting what they were going to do lol

NO it is still morning. On my 4th coffee and still feeling like i want to go back to bed? why i do not know. I have been napping lots lately too.

TPBM is looking at making art today..

No.

TPBM hates appointments that don't start at least 10 minutes after the scheduled time. Starting on time could be a rarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like appointments that start on time, as I generally show up 10 minutes early.

tpbm is putting together a to-do list for the day.

i keep a mental list, but with a shot memory a lot doesn't get done done, I am ok with that. I will still get a lot done.

the person below me needs to call a family member.

Well the only exercise I'll be doing is walking to the bus stop which is still about 10 mins walk. I do my longer walks on the weekends.

TPBM has been a bit slack with their exercise lately.

Yes! Not a bit, but a lot! Not lately, but always! Stupid exams and revision. On the plus side, I went to my neurologist and I found out that I've lost just under 1KG. Not bad.

TPBM would love to have their own food-related business.
(I would love to own a bakery.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, doesn't interest me. Food is just "fuel" to me to keep me healthy and give me energy for the day.

tpbm is tidying their dresser/chest drawers, clearing out Winter-wear and making Spring and Summer clothes more accessible (I am).

Not really, I'm not too much into Mexican food in general.

tpbm
Want's to open the windows but it's raining outside so they can't

It was like that here on Sunday. Today has been nice :)

tpbm had or will have a healthy dinner tonight.

Didn't have any dinner tonight.

tpbm
Is excited because Americas Got Talent is back on

nah, programming my new phone, and calling the parents.
text a few people to, been a week without a celly, kinda easy to get used to not having one, but being reachable is part of my job.

the person below me has tried to send a text with a tv remote before.

i doubt it, if i am lucky i wont remember them.
i get lucky when i realize they a dreams sometimes.

I hope the person
below me doesnt have a headache tonight

Back
Top Bottom