the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not in height but yes in attention span.

TPBM
drinks loads of coffee

Actually, I don't drink coffee but I LOVE the smell of it. Coffee makes me more jittery than a cat in a roomful of rocking chairs. I'd like a cuppa o' tea please.

TPBM
likes to sleep with windows open

Actually I do and then I get angry hungry! It happens to both my wife and I. We agree to keep conversation to a minimum till we get some food in us.

TPBM
Hates the sound of slurping

Yes, quite correct. Had Work Experience for 2 weeks and today, I must have realised how much I was missing lunch from the canteen. :D

Tpbm likes orange squash (I LOVE DRINKING IT!)

Never heard of it, though I'm intrigued. (I make a great shep. pie...except I can't get lamb locally, so mine is beef :/ )

tpbm is trying very hard not to lose their shit. Keep it together.....just a little longer.

Whats going on? I am having one of those weeks/months.

tpbm waiting to have access to the television, so I don't have to endure the kardashians.

LOL well, access to the shows we stream on the internet, yes. (just a hard time dealing with all of this. Increase in seizures off meds, having a very hard time finding a job and some family bullshit that I can't get into here...I"ll come around, just having a 'splodey day')

TPBM is anxious to get active! Running, biking, swimming, SOMETHING. Come on SPRING!!

Yes, but not specifically right now where I am, where it is 06:58 am. I would absolutely LOVE to join a local archery club or cross-country club :).

Tpbm is not going to do anything for Valentine's Day.

Ooooh archery <3 - my 11 yr old is in cross country, so he keeps me motivated, I just need slightly warmer weather before I am motivated enough to actually go lol

Nope, never do!! We aren't big celebrators here. We'll do something cute for the kids, maybe heart shaped pancakes but the Hubby and I never do anything special. (Not even on our anniversary which was 12 years this year!!)

TPBM is out of coffee this morning!

Well, I don't have any coffee on hand, but I don't have a liking for it myself, I prefer tea.

TPBM enjoyed watching Ang Lee's latest film "The Life of Pi" [I heard it's good]

I prefer the occasional cappuccino. A cup of tea now and then is good for me too.

I wanted to watch that movie, but I was too busy.

TPBM didn't eat lunch today.

Yeah, actually, my sleeping pattern is so bad, I had my breakfast, then some time afterwards, I went to sleep, then when I woke up, it was time for dinner not long after I rose.

TPBM loves the sound of crashing rain, and thunder, and hail, all combining together to tumultuous effect.

I'm out of step with modern times, it seems. While most people I know carry a mobile with them, I do not and still write hand written letters to my friends.

TPBM enjoys tending the garden outside.

No, because my garden has a concrete floor. I would like to plant some lavender, maybe in a small pot. That would be super.

TPBM is scared of cats.

afraid not.. they scared of me got tom cat i rescued i feed it love it but hates my guts

tpbm going to see a show this week

Back
Top Bottom