the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well I am actually planning on seeing Life of Pi 3D in cinemas this week if that counts as a "show" which is why I gave mention to it just up above :D

TPBM is a vegetarian.

That's wonderful, Jeff. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm not a vegetarian. I try not to eat lamb too much (only once or twice a month) since it is a baby sheep :).

TPBM is not working.

Thanks very much.

Yeah, I'm not working at the moment. I want to enroll in a study course at our local TAFE sometime soon, preferably something related to creative writing and publishing as I dream about writing a novel, but conceptualizing it and realizing the actual vision is really difficult.

TPBM is an Arsenal fan lol

YES I AM!! (And IIRC - Arsenal is soccer... at least that's what they call the kids teams that can play really well where my kids play. My kids just play recreationally sometimes.)

tpbm loves their bed

Yes, I love relaxing in bed and taking the time to read my latest paperback [or hardback] book.

TPBM likes going for strolls down by the beach.

Jeff - what you said earlier about doing creative writing...have you showed some of your work to the Creative Writing sub-forum? Also, I like creative writing as well. I really hope that you write and publish your dream novel :D. How did you know about Arsenal?? My brother supports that team.

No, I haven't been to the beach in around 10 years :(. I live in East London.

TPBM loves drinking Coca-Cola (Coke).

lovespurple - I've only submitted one piece of writing, a fairly basic entry sort of in the vain of a "diary entry" but I sort of felt discouraged about submitting anything else because after I posted it in the thread in question, no more stories have since been posted and I tend to blame myself for the thread going "dead" lol

As for Arsenal, well, over ten years ago I suddenly discovered the sport of football and I really enjoyed watching it, coverage of the sport here in Australia is excellent. In the case of the English Premier League, every weekend you have the option of watching any game you want, whenever you want. We've subscribed to other channels as well, I enjoy watching the German Bundesliga too for example. Anyway I've rambled on enough about this, forgive me.

Thanks for the kind wishes and whatever aspirations you have with your writing, I hope they go well for you as well. I've actually only recently begun work on this so-called "dream novel" - I think it's going quite well thus far, the words have been flowly freely, which is good.

I love literature, I love to read, and one of my biggest passions is especially Japanese literature, and while reading some of these novels I discovered a particular genre of novel called the "I-novel" and when I considered the type of story I wanted to tell - well, I just thought this "I-novel" style would suit my story to perfection. Basically, the "I-novel" is a type of confessional literature where the events in the story correspond to events in the author's life... the genre employs certain rules that the author must adhere to, for instance, the story is always told from the first person, hence, "I-novel". I-novels also tended towards the dark side of a person's life, their self, or the dark side of society, etc. portrayed in a realistic, honest, straightforward manner.

Sorry, I got way too carried away there!

Anyway, well, I did enjoy Vanilla Coke some years ago, not the regular Coke, but I've given up these sugary drinks since years ago.

TPBM believes we are not alone in the universe.

Last edited:
That is correct, I believe that the universe is too big for us to say "we are alone" because it is far more likely that we are NOT alone. I like watching documentaries.

TPBM - has an unusual pet

Omg how did you know about my pet Norman the slug.

TPBM - is into bondage. Lol

lovespurple - I've only submitted one piece of writing, a fairly basic entry sort of in the vain of a "diary entry" but I sort of felt discouraged about submitting anything else because after I posted it in the thread in question, no more stories have since been posted and I tend to blame myself for the thread going "dead" lol
Hi Jeff,
The thread you wrote your journal entries in was Relieving stress through writing which I created when I was under a bit of stress.
It is definitely not your fault that the thread has been a bit dead.
I haven't been under much stress since I left my old job in October so I didn't really have much to write in that thread lol.
It was so nice of you & Nick to share parts of your diaries :).

I started a stress diary after I started that thread & it helped me a lot. I didn't write in the diary alot after I left my job but still added a few things id I got really pissed of lol.

You should share some of your stories in the creative page, I know alot of people would love to read them.

Last edited:
TPBM is craving oreos and milk
No don't have any cravings at the moment.
Just had fruit salad for dinner because I couldn't be bothered cooking lol.
TPBM is looking forward to the weekend

Yeap I welcome the weekend then I should be rid of my cold (I'm dying):rock:

TPBM - is looking forward to tonight.

I'm looking forward to going to sleep, so yes I am looking forward to tonight.

The person below me is a fan of Vegemite

I used to like Vegemite but don't eat it anymore.
TPBM thinks time goes by to fast

Yeah it's occurred to me. My whole life seems to whizzing by in a flash. Take advantage of your life while you've got it, eh?

Oh and thanks for the above message - I'll see if I can dig up any stories 'from the vault' lol

TPBE is scared of clowns.

The smaller the car the more clowns that are in it. So I only park next to SUV's.

TPBM is stuck on a cruise ship.

No, not really. I'm at home right now. Just ate a pack of Doritos Tangy Cheese :D.

TPBM hates Kim Kardashian. ("celebrity" socialite)

Hate is a strong word... I'm personally indifferent towards this person. Any hatred should be reserved for individuals who certainly deserve it for their despicable actions.

TPBM doubts the two Koreas will ever achieve unification in their lifetime [just throwing that out there]...

Back
Top Bottom