the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It's already changed from cold and snow, to warm and sunny, and back to cold and snow within the last week!

TPBM
Is trying to diet, and doing a pretty good job at it

"Kinda", if you call giving up soda dieting. Haven't drank any in 8-10yrs, don't miss it at all. :)

TPBM - drinks too much soda.

Nope sleep on my side

TPBM is hoping March is a quite month (not too busy)
(February was crazy for me, all my appts ended up that month so only there was only one week I didn’t have something on)

Yes, when I get to go. Here fishy, fishy! ><> ><> ><> ><> (y)

TPBM - Eats many kinds of fish.

Eat a couple but mainly salmon

TPBM doesnt eat enough fresh food

Yeah, but I try as hard as possible.

TPBM - has been shuffling their food purchases because of rising costs.

Haven't started looking for them yet, the snow's got too stop coming down first. I know mine are somewhere though....

TPBM
Got a new bed spread

Nope

TPBM has to listen to someone elses music lol
(the boys in the back shed at work have the music up pretty loud so I can hear it in reception).

Yeah, because I don't sing. But I choose what I listen to.

TPBM - enjoys older music or current stuff.

Yeah, because I don't sing. But I choose what I listen to.
it was only one of the radio stations and the one the boys had on I listen to at home.
Sometimes the young guys have heavy metal on, that’s horrible 🙄

TPBM - enjoys older music or current stuff.
Definitely most of my music is 80s 🤣.
My bird enjoys it too 🤣, she always chirps at the older music then the newer music when it’s on the radio.

TPBM has to do house work but just has no motivation

nope, clean spaces are motivation enough to do it alone,

the person below has an athletic hobby

Unless you consider doing crossword puzzles athletic. You are moving your hands a lot.

TPBM
Did a ton of walking around today

Nope it’s raining so haven’t done much

TPBM is feeling lazy

No, but someone else does in the house and has it up so loud that it seems like the tv's on in my room lol

TPBM
Got some neat stuff today

No, but used some pretty neat stuff. :ROFLMAO: New mixing bowls, measuring spoons and cups.

tpbm loves the smell of fresh baking bread...

Back
Top Bottom