This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Watch At Home

Take a walk: Through the neighborhood or In a forest preserve? (I'd prefer a forest preserve)

Dog for certain. Preferably a large Breed, always concerned about tripping over my Wife's little Pugs

Shake or Malt?

Shake--never cared for malts

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? (I prefer ice cream)

Fire, I love sitting by one at night

Air-conditioning or Fan

Green I guess..lol picky eater here but like jalapeños kinda lol

short or tall?

Short (I'm the shortest in my house--husband & both sons are taller)

Tea or Coffee?

I would have replied Motorcycle when I was younger (took two long trips by mc in those days--one from Colorado to Padre Island, TX), now car all the way. A few weeks ago I gave my 1986 BMW mc away to my much younger neighbor across the street.

Favorite teacher--Male or Female?

Male--high school Cultural Geography teacher.

Favorite/Preferred Subject--Math or Literature? (Math was/is mine. I love to read, but don't care to analyze the author's work)

South Pole--I love penguins!

Spicy or Mild Food?--I prefer spicy

Back
Top Bottom