This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Raspberries, I love raspberry iced tea

Car or Motorcycle

Lemonade--especially the sparkling type

Apple or Pecan Pie? (I prefer pecan)

Elevator. I'm always nervous on an escalator hoping I don't miss my step.

creamy or crunchy peanut butter?

Jam..I think that's what we buy..or maybe it's preserves..lol

early bird or night owl?

Early Bird--I get up around 4:30am!!

Mysteries or Romance Novels? (I prefer mysteries)

Tea--especially when the water is cooked with cardamom

Fried or Boiled Eggs? (I like both)

Boiled, especially soft-boiled. This morning I cooked grits in a small pan, added an egg just before the grits were done, poached it by spooning the thickening grits over the egg until the white was cooked and the yolk was warm and runny..........tasty!

Chicken egg or wild (duck/goose) egg?

Confirmed...definitely

procrastinate or not?

not

Boiled, especially soft-boiled. This morning I cooked grits in a small pan, added an egg just before the grits were done, poached it by spooning the thickening grits over the egg until the white was cooked and the yolk was warm and runny..........tasty!

Chicken egg or wild (duck/goose) egg?

Chicken egg

What came first the "Chicken" or the "Egg"?

Chicken Egg

Whole Wheat or White Bread?--I only eat whole wheat at home

Used to be beer, IPAs with 7-12% ALC. Now I don't drink (sigh), but it has helped ward off/slow seizure activity. I've also lost weight, so a good thing all round.

soft drink (coke, pepsi, etc.) or sparkling water?

Hhmmmm..chewy 75%, crunchy 25. So chewy wins. :LOL:

Right-handed or left?

Back
Top Bottom