Thread just for Neil...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Paddy and Murphy need a good drink but only have 50c between them. Paddy has an idea he takes the cash to the butchers and buys a sausage. They enter the first bar and order 2 pints of Guiness and down them in one. When the barman asks for payment, Paddy puts the sausage into his fly and Murphy sucks it!!! The barman goes mental and kicks them both out!!!

By the tenth pub the pair are drunk and Murphy says "I cant do this anymore my knees have gone" Paddy replies "YOUR KNEES!!! I lost the f*#@ing sausage in the second pub!!!!!"

neil129

This first one is just to get you awake. Only joking.

There are several english words that contain all 5 vowels. Can you name one? One contains all the vowels in order. Can you name it? ( a tuff one )

A man takes a pair of shoes back to the shop and complains that there is a lace missing.
"No," argues the assistant, "look at the label - it says Taiwan ."

Just to show there are some Scotsmen who deeply think.

A major International company was looking to hire someone for an important position, so they interviewed dozens of applicants and narrowed their search down to three people from different parts of the world.

In an attempt to pick one of them, they decided to give them all the same question to answer within 24 hours, and the one with the best answer would get the job.
The question was: A man and a woman are in bed, nude. The woman is lying on her side with her back facing the man, and the man is lying on his side facing the woman's back. What is the man's name? After the 24 hours was up, the three were brought in to give their answers.

The first, from Canada , says "My answer is, there IS no answer."

The second, from England , says "My answer is that there is no way to determine the answer with the information we were given."

The third one, from Scotland , says "I'm not exactly sure, but I have it narrowed down to two names.
It's either: Willie Turner or Willie Nailer." The Scotsman got the job.

A cute Highland girl was giving a manicure to a man in Dunkeld barber shop. The man said, " How about a date later ? " She said, " I'm married."
" So call up your husband and tell him you're going to visit a girlfriend." She replied, " You tell him yourself- he's shaving you."

Neil just for you.

Q: What do you call a sheep tied to a fence in Wales?
A: A Welsh leisure center!

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

What should you give a woman who has everything?
A man to show her how to work it.

Whooooooooah i think the last two have probaly riled up the woman community on CWE bit!!!!! :roflmao:

Heres a Scottish one.

What do you call a Scotsman that doesn't drink?

A corpse!

qtowngirl

Good to have you back, hope you had a nice holiday.

Neil I was kind of hoping. Might get some others here.

I would be looking for Canadian jokes now after her verbal cheek there

Ah we can keep going,no stopping us!!!

Its ok I forgive, someone I think. Very welcome back qtowngirl, but sorry Neil is right have to get some canadian jokes soon. Be good.

Bring it boys!!
I'm so mad (at E) today that you may want to think twice before messing with me haha!! And fedup if you do find Canadian jokes just make sure they're funny k!!

qtowngirl these are just for you like Neil told me.

Q: What are the 2 seasons in Canada? A: WINTER AND JULY

Q: What is the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? A: A canoe tips.

Q: Whats the difference between a Canadian and a unicorn? A: Nothing,they're both fictional characters

"I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!"

You know you are Canadian when You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for your holidays, with good cigars .

What should you give a woman who has everything?
A man to show her how to work it.

Women's faults are many.
Men have only two:
Everything they say,
and everything they do.

:)

BTW, I'm a tiny part Irish and a tiny part Scottish (and part French and part Russian, etc., etc.), so I'm loving this thread!

Ah very good ladys

A WOMAN'S PRAYER-Dear Lord,So far today i have been very good.I have not gossiped,lost my temper,been greedy,nasty,selfish or selfindulgent.I have not whined cursed or taken my faults out on men.But Lord i need all your help more than ever as i am about to get out of bed now,Amen.

Real answers given by Women Drivers in Canada I believe or so a woman said:

Question: What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?
Answer: Make eye contact and wave “hello” if he/she is cute.

Question: What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light
and a flashing yellow traffic light?
Answer: The color.

Question: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?
Answer: What for? He can’t see my license plate.

Question: When driving through fog, what should you use?
Answer: Your car.

Question: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no
longer drive lawfully?
Answer: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.

Nothing suprises me,this is Canada we are talking about!

Notice how Qtown said nothing, guilt is terrible. How are you.

Just noticed this now Fedup, and I'm sore as hell thanks for asking.
And even after reading there is nothing to say, except maybe repeat what I said yesterday... make sure they're funny k?!?!

qtowngirl

I will try harder for you, rest a bit if its possible and it was Neil who put me up to this. I really am nice.

I'm trying to rest, however it's rather hard to rest the mouth. Would have to stop breathing, eating (omg thank god for ice cream, my best friend right now).

And I know, that Neil, bit of a bad boy ain't he. Must be the Scotsman in him!!

Back
Top Bottom