Wellbutrin and epilepsy?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JoeyLeddz

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone. As someone who has had seizures since 2007, yet has them treated fully by Lamictal, I'm curious. Has anyone else here taken Wellbutrin? One of the side effects includes seizures in people who have previous seizure disorders. After doing a lot of tests with my neurologist, he has approved the use of Wellbutrin for my depression. Just curious, has anyone else here used Wellbutrin? If so, what have your experiences been like? Have you had any seizures from it, or have you been fine? Luckily I have been on it for 2 months with no problems. I just like to hear other peoples' experiences. :)

Back
Top Bottom