What makes you feel good?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The faces of my grandaughters who I don't see very often, but when I do it is extra special. My cats make me laugh alot with their antics. Never a dull moment with cats :)

Thanks majormana, you just helped me remember what it felt like when I was a kid to hang upside down from a monkey bar, flashing the nickers for all to see with the skirt up around my neck LOL. Wish I could still do it. Must try the bed thing!

I never was able to do monkey bar thing but bed works lol

Nothing like a complicated project. Keeps the mind sharp. Me? Assembling a bookcase is the challenge. Complete flop when it comes to mechanical projects.
:paperbag:

But I am having fun futzing around with my new computer. Figure one thing out, then I'm anxious to solve the next.
:comp:

Now isn't that just like an Aussie bloke! Any excuse to put on a dress!!
Don't forget the hat, high heels and gloves......and of course the lipstick.

:bigsmile: from one Aussie to another

p.s. what colour dress, do you think? Hot pink could be nice.:roflmao:

Are you referring to the flowing "peasant skirts"? Now back. All the rage in the 70's.

And if you choose not to were a hat you must invest in a wig. Do you see yourself as a blonde, red head or brunette? I think blondes are sexy, red heads firey, brunettes mysterious. What would best represent you? You might probably say all! Then you're in a predicament in the wig department.

And I would highly suggest that you go to a department store's make-up counter. Clinique is the best. Please! Stay away from cosmetitions who wear pancake make-up and heavy black eyeliner. They'll do a number on you.

And I think how you apply lipstick is "very" important. As roo said, it's a "must". Here's a useful link.
Good luck, Jim!

Last edited:
:roflmao:
He's gonna look sooooo gorgeous by the time we've finished with him.

Hey Cinnabar how about a wig AND a hat?? Nice long wig and one of those floppy wide brimmed kinda hats with a lovely large flower on it. Could look cute!

I'm thinking of a large straw hat. Would go well with a peasant skirt. And sandles with beads on them. Oh, Jim, I hope you're following and getting a laugh. All in good fun!

I just realized walking out of the hospital makes me happy. :)

Well, right now I'm very happy having popped in my CD of the "Trans-Siberian Orchestra's"
Night Castle and drinking eggnog.

Now, it's time to write my story installment for "Trading in the Diamonds" in "The Creative Writing Page". Happy to take Alexandra on her new adventure. Members take turns with the Story Trail. Go take a read and jump in if you'd like. Stimulating and lots of fun!

Back
Top Bottom