Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

One guy at work brought something extremely unique. Venison bologna. It was great tasting. What a gentleman! Did anybody ever have anything that unique?

My bologna has a first name......

...it's B-A-M-B-I
:roflmao:

Actually, it sounds pretty good. I grew up around a lot of hunters who could make brats out of just about anything. You know, real Granny Clampett-type stuff that Jethro would throw down on in a second!
:banana:

Well, Bambi and Bullwinkle would let you have it! You would probably also down Granny's special possum or raccoon soup as well. With tater chips.

My dad hunted once. We all cried when we thought he killed the Easter Bunny. He didn't hunt after that.

I recall seeing a poster at school with a colorful animal stating 'You are what you eat'. SO, if you eat brats, then you are a brat!

Last edited:
I love venison........

I don't get to have it very often..........but when I do..........HOOOOOO BOY! Venison stew is the bomb, but venison steaks........let me tell ya, I can just ..........*SIGH* yeah, I'm drooling right now just thinking about it.......

Never had it. Is it healthy? Poor Rudolph, Prancer, Dasher, Dancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen! And Bambi! Now that gives a new meaning as to why Rudolph went down in history.

Actually, my in-laws live out in the country and we see a lot of deer up there watching us. Makes you wonder what they're thinking as they're munching on that grass and tree bark.

I found a 'Cool' video for those of you in hot weather!

Last edited:
Yup. Check

out the link I'm putting in here. It's really pretty good. :bigsmile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venison

My best friend is allergic to beef and chicken and is Jewish so she can't eat pork. BUT she CAN eat venison, deer, rabbit, turkey, quail, and pheasant....anything that's game, so she buys it several times a year, and fills her freezer with it. YUMMMMMMMOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Venison Summer Sausage

That is really popular around here and tastes great.

When I was a kid, I only saw 3 deer out in the wild. Now I see them all the time. Too often while driving. They are everywhere these days, even coming right into town.

I wonder if Bambi could get me a beer. None of the ladies here will. WAIT - Bambi is a guy. MEETZ get him a beer.

:pfft:

Whatever!

Bambi can get the beer himself!

I WAIT ON NO MAN!!!!!!:pfft::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigmouth:

Or deer for that matter.......

Last edited:
That is really popular around here and tastes great.

When I was a kid, I only saw 3 deer out in the wild. Now I see them all the time. Too often while driving. They are everywhere these days, even coming right into town.

I wonder if Bambi could get me a beer. None of the ladies here will. WAIT - Bambi is a guy. MEETZ get him a beer.

:pfft:

^^ if I remember rightly, BAMBI was the one who had problems standing ? :roflmao:

WAIT - Bambi is a guy.
MEETZ get him a beer. :pfft:

Meetz--Don't let him try and trick ya honey, Bambi's Under Age: :beer: ;)

Quote by TeeTees: "if I remember rightly, BAMBI was the one who had problems standing?" ....

O.K...I'm feeling a little generous this evening guys so here goes....
(Read carefully TeeTees) :)

"Evolution of man and deer"
1. child/deer walk
2. start eating [brats]
3. Start drinking [beer] (in either order)
4. In the case of the child, he becomes Buckeye.
In the case of the deer, he becomes dinner.

HOWEVER, All of this is VOID and there is no dinner for anyone if TeeTees is found walking down the side of the highway away from a clumsy fawn and he's carrying a funnel. :beer: :p That fawn, my friends, is about to be road-kill. If an animal of any species can't walk yet, it's too young for beer. :agree:

Hey ladies, need another team player? :D
-Julie

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Another team

player???????

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!

GUYS, LOOK OUT!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is gonna be fun.................:pfft::pfft::roflmao::bigsmile:

Must have ovaries of steel. Or 1/2 a brain. (1/2 a female brain will beat ALL men combined.)

ShowLetter.gif

Since you got your feet wet, here's a BEER! It's frosty cold and just let me know when you want another, we'll get one of the boys to fetch it!
fa232d63.gif

I always KNEW y'all had that goin' on!.....

Must have overies of steel. Or 1/2 a brain...

The steel option isn't likely...ipso-fatso-it must be option number two.

Set 'em up Birdy.

Last edited:
Beer, Brats, Buckeyes - yep, that about sums it up!

Oh, I forgot.

First powered flight - Wright Brothers from Dayton, OHIO

First Man on the Moon - Neil Armstrong from Auglaize County, OHIO

Birthplace of 8, yes count them 8 United States Presidents - OHIO

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

... and we have half a million Bambis

If it weren't for their MOTHERS none of them would even BE here to do those things

PWWNED! :pfft::banana::pop:

Yeah, those mother deer can pull 'em outta thin air....

.....come on Birdy.

Yer slippin.

You can do better than that!

:rock:

Uh, 'scuse me, Speber.......

and what about mothers in general???

I know NO MAN that is willing to go thru NATURAL CHILDBIRTH!!!!!

YOU try pushing a WATERMELON sized baby out thru a PEA-SIZED hole!!!

That's the way its been done thru thousands of years.:clap::clap::pfft::pfft:

Last edited:
If it weren't for their MOTHERS none of them would even BE here to do those things

PWWNED! :pfft::banana::pop:

Go Birdy! You speak the truth woman... :rock:

Technically Speber, I'm working on 1/4 of a brain. To help you and the guys understand, use the following visual: grab some brats (or a steak), now cut one brat in half. STOP! (Don't fillet it open or you'll waste a perfectly good brat, cut it across the middle!). :tup: Now cut each half in half again. There, that's my brain. Well, my brain on brats :roflmao:

Quick explanation: My brain had all kind of developmental problems during gestation (for the guys: before I was born). Hence, the 1/4 working brain, which just means I've learned to think twice as fast! Wahahaha!:D

Buckeye,
Let's be honest-
The Wright Brothers and Neil Armstrong? Don't you think somebody probably told them to get the hell out of the house and DO SOMETHING? (Maybe somebody like a wife or a mother?). :ponder: They probably took that first plane ride figuring death would be better than going home to be witched at. I hear women back then could be quite aggressive. ;) Go Birdy! :agree:

People I must be hungry,
I'm craving something...beer battered fish and hush puppies,
slaw, baked beans, corn on the cobb, and sweet tea. OMG!:hungry:

It's a shame I don't cook. :roflmao:

Later everyone
-Julie

Last edited:
thread-ugly_15.jpg

Shooot! Men just FEEL a cold coming on and they think they are DYING! Oh WAH BOO-HOO-HOO !! I have to lay down!

102 temp, coughing up chunks of lung, I'm running kids to school, grocery shopping, auto repair, doing laundry, clean house, fix dinner, homework bathe and bed kids, and then deal with the message boards...pooh!

Argh.gif
WEAK I tell ya MEN are WEAK!
Argh.gif

Labor and deliver? a Man?
b81da4f3.gif

Kick one in the nuts and see how fast he crumbles. Just the idea of a vasectomey makes them cower! Give em' an episotomy for fun! Suture up birthing tears, no novacaine without comment. C-SECTION!

NOW I'll show you the WEAKER sex!

Sorry, been out in the hot sun again

Back
Top Bottom