Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb,

You really are beginning to frighten me, lol.....

Hey, sounds like a new thread. They don't let us drive, but happily issue us guns!
Seizure while driving = bad
Seizure while shooting = good<---- STRIKE THAT VERY VERY BAD!!!
ohnoez.gif

Maybe they figure we'll just get more deer that way.

Not many deer in the Mojave, if I'm lucky, I'd hit a lizard or tarantula. Couldn't even hit a tree, it's all open except for a couple of hills and mountains. Did you know I can carry concealed firearm in Nevada, too??!
secretyt3.gif
Now how cool is that? I could pick off a hell of a lot more people with my assault rifle than I could driving over the top of them! Ahhhhh......government.
2jfd8o8.gif

So Bucky now has a better incentive to cook my meat to my likin' and keeping my beer icy cold.
:pfft:

Cinderella,

I have veggie beer brats that look and taste so much like the real thing, people have mistakenly taken them off the grill (instead of their meat brats) and begged me for the brand so they could get some later!

I'll smuggle those puppies in, pop them on the barbeque, and guard them with my life!

Endless - I can't believe you are a vegetarian. How cruel can you be???? Were you the guilty one in this video????

:pfft::pfft::pfft:

Oh the INHUMANITY! My Antoine! What have they done? The violation!

/bows head in shame, tears running down face.

Bucky, if you promise to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER show that abomination again,...............I................will................get..............you................a................b-b-b-b-beer!

Veggies are a SIDE dish. It's like, against the law or something to live on nothing but vegetables.

Vegans have no soul! *
They steal our identity, a Vegan is someone from Vegas, as in LAS VEGAS. (this one I'm REALLY pissed-off about, too! Please note my location in the upper right corner of my post.)
Never invite Vegans to BBQ's as they'll attempt to pass off
burgers made from soy protein! BLEECH! Orfake meat made from things such as Quorn (a man made fungus) OH BARF!

yuck.jpg

*jk

Mel's Char Palace Is the BOMB!

10007_512x288_manicured__857E6-bQY0eH0ijZ6zUBmw.jpg

But the Bass-o-Matic '76 is just a tad bit over the top, maybe in 40 more years down the road when I'm too senile to even care what I'm eating or even if I'm eating. Just think of the possibilities today with the food processors available. Instant bass ice cream for the kiddies

super-bass-o-matic-76.jpg

BTW you're letting your age show with these videos. Ahhh.............the "Not ready for Prime Time Players" The only time when SNL was worth watching. Excellent find! You deserve a beer for that!

Bucky! Where's the cold ones?
41573_323157979034_6853597_n.jpg
Take one to Endless. :roflmao:

Last edited:
Ah memories.

"Not ready for Prime Time Players"

Chevy Chase
John Belushi
Gilda Radner
Garrett Morris
Jane Curtain
Dan Akroyd
Lorraine Newman

I may be missing one or two.

Ah memories.

"Not ready for Prime Time Players"

Chevy Chase
John Belushi
Gilda Radner
Garrett Morris
Jane Curtain
Dan Akroyd
Lorraine Newman

I may be missing one or two.

i just found the part of my life that i lost!!!!now i need a sixpak and some smoke!!!!! also steve martin and bill murry

Last edited:
if anyone is having stake pleas invite me over cuz all we're having is left overs or did my mom say something about making stir fry??

Husband 1.0

Dear Help Desk,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting modules, limiting access to flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable
programs, such as Romance 9.9 but installed undesirable
programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and HouseCleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. Please help!
-Desperate

Dear Desperate,
Please keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Try to enter the command: C:/I-THOUGHT-YOU-LOVED-ME and then install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then
automatically run the applications: Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0.
But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, HappyHour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create ‘Snoring Loudly’ WAV sound files. DO NOT install MotherInLaw 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to improve performance.
I personally recommend HotFood 3.0 and Lingerie 5.3
-Help Desk

MOTHER say to son come on lad it time for school
son to mother no mum kids hate me
son to mother why do I need to go they make me cry
mother to son two reason you got to go to school first you 43 secondly you the headmaster

Back
Top Bottom