Your memory is bad when....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Forgetting that you have epilepsy when the ER doc asks if you have any other issues. I'd fallen from my horse and friends took me to get checked out. When I tell him no, my friends look at me and reminded me. "Oh, right, I have epilepsy". Funny thing was my friends thought I was handling my E so well that I no longer even thought about it. I didn't burst their bubble and tell them I can't remember a darn thing (plus it made me feel good to think people thought I was handling my life well, at least I was putting up a good facade!)

Back
Top Bottom