the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

(Same here!)

Yes, I love exercise, and am looking forward to what I hope will be a nice long summer

the person below me feels well-rested today

YES i am strangely well rested.

TPBM spends way too much time on the computer.

Not really.
My iPhone? Yes.
My TV? Only on the weekends, when Doctor Who comes on and movies as well.

TPBM often cannot sleep at night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happens occasionally - I can get auras that wake me through the night.

tpbm plans to talk to or spend time with a a special person today

Yes, I sure do!! I haven't been able to go out for Thai food since celiac diagnosis 4 years ago, but I have a couple of dishes I have made at home.

the person below me is getting ready to have a cup of "booster juice" (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc.)

I enjoy being out side. i like my bicycles. but i ride them in the winter to.

the person below me woul not belive the headache i have right now.

Is this a post-seizure headache, COurt? Those can really stink.

the person below me is smiling because the sun is now coming out after rain earlier in the day

It rained here Yesterday afternoon & night but looks like the sun is trying to come out now so might be a nice day.

TPBM gets annoyed with how pushy some sales people can be.

Last edited:
nah, never really liked chocolate. how long did it take me to write that other post.

the person below me loves their red solo cup

I don't even think I have any in the house. Everything we have here we wash.

TPBM
Just spent 3 hours scrubbing all the drawers in their kitchen.

not recently, but i have done it before, washed the walls to,

the person below me agrees cleanliness is king

Yes I do! I'm planning on scrubbing the whole kitchen down within the next week. I'll put my headphones in and go to town. My husband laughs at me though because when I sing the songs I don't know half the words and make them up!

TPBM
Can't figure out if something really happened or if it was a dream they had.

True...wasn't i on the boat that went underneath the off shore drilling thing?

Tpbm is enjoying a cold one...

Yup - enjoying a nice cool Cascade Ice (the richest flavored brand of zero calorie sparkling water I've tasted).

The person below me has a great weekend planned.

Think we are going to have a picnic but not to sure about it.

tpbm
Cannot go to the bathroom in an outhouse.

True!! Unless it is one of those particularly clean ones and I am totally desperate.

tpbm is planning on a Netflix movie tonight

Back
Top Bottom