doctors do they really understand?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ty muay,
you hit it on the head everyone has everyone here has always been great in helping me, heres hoping in the middle of court i dont have a SP and my speech stays normal so i an talk properly (and no i didn't do anything wrong its for child support)

Thanks all for the great answers and help!

Mike

I went to a Neur. closer to my home.

On the 1st. and only visit with him. After we talked and he looked over my records.
He said he would not take me on as a patient, as he was leaving the room he looked down and saw my left ankle that was swallow, his last comment as he was leaving WAS THAT I WAS A MESS.

I cann't believe I didn't say a word.

This messed me up mentally for several months, I was scared to go to another Dr.

((JYEARTA))
after 3 vists with the neuro before this one he did the same to me its not a fun road my friend.

hope things are better for you now

mike

Thanks, I am much better now, or should I say for today.

I hope that you get to feeling better and get answers that you need.

Back
Top Bottom