List of bad foods

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

There are some that believe the increase in sugar in the system is one of the reasons our current American society is seeing an increase of so many medical issues.

Refined grains turn to sugar, high fructose fruits (not in season and not from your genetic area of origin), Incredible consumption of sodas and manufactured drinks.

Increase in antibiotics in our culture, because the ends justify the means. Imbalance in the intestinal tract of bad bacteria, and fungal overgrowth.

Some people have no outward signs of poor nutritional uptake, others minimal signs, and many disorders that are increasing in number.

It isn't a quick fix... but worth it for long term health, to eliminate the chemical based products (you can't even call them food).

I'm not sure where you are from (country?) but i found a cookbook that is part of the series "4 ingredients". The 4th book (i think...its a blue book) and it has alot of recipes that can fit into vegitarian diets but also has only white meat recipes (fish, chicken and turkey). Also has a few desserts/snacks but they seem really good.

Complex partial and also diabetic (type 1)

Back
Top Bottom