RIP Riva (PositivePerson, FourStar)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Death of Riva

I don't know whic author penned the words that the death of even one person diminishes the rest of us, however we are diminished by Riva's passing.

God Bless her, but I said that through time long before she died. May we all realize our potential someday and then learn that we cannot change everything though we can make a differance in this world. Not that it matters.

God Bless,

Zara

My condolences to all of you who had close ties to her.

I'm surprisingly down about this loss. I can just feel it.

We didn't really speak at all, hardly a skerrick but I'll miss you.
R.I.P. PositivePerson.

Thank you, she is missed.
dazed039.gif

Missing Riva

All, I can san to her family is if you feel like you're going through hell, get up, brush the dust off, look on high to see a better day comming.

Happy Birthday in Heaven Riva!

Riva's Birthday is Nov. 25th ....

(((( Missing You )))))

animation_bday_heaven.gif

Epilepsy sites just aren't the same without her. She was, by far, the most positive and uplifing person I have ever met. We sure miss Riva. Hardly a day goes by I don't think about her. Damn epilepsy.

I never knew her at all, that I can remember, however I pray her family and ALL of her friends are given a deep and sweet peace in their hearts as they remember her. God rest her soul.

:clap::e: RIVA :e::clap: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIVA:clap::e:RIVA:e::clap:

(someone says I have a "death wish" - far be it - but REALITY tells me it can happen at ANY time in ANY way - God have mercy on us all)

Last edited:
The Reason

One of the reasons I joined this forum, was that I read some of her posts.Also the pm's we exchanged. I began feeling less weird about myself, less alone.
Shelley

Touched by Positive Person

I have only just read of Riva's sudden departure. The news deeply moves me as Riva was one of the very first and last people to message me on this site and she welcomed me with positivity which has stayed with me after all this time. I will miss Riva but am honoured to have met her at all. Warmest regards to Claude and everyone else who misses this wonderful woman.

Ben x

I wasn't around on the forum then, I'm sure she was a good person.
I hate to hear about any of this.

God Bless Her, and may she rest in peace, the Angels, Saints, God are all with her now.

I had a cousin, Epilepsy took his life. :(
I know how it feels, and I hope her husband well.

Billy.

Thank you Billy.

Riva was the most positive and optimistic person I have ever met. She always looked for the good in everything and was very helpful and caring. She was loved by many and is sorely missed.

Riva R.I.P.
5ffda87a.jpg

Very sorry to hear this. Very sorry indeed. My condolances to all family and friends and yourself. RIP Riva.

I am a new comer, but did see her posts from time to time. My heart goes out to her husband and friends, as this really hits home for us all. I cry as I sit here, only imagining what her husband must be feeling.

gigi:crying:

Back
Top Bottom