Seizures and...Solar and Geomagnetic Activity?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain-electricity.jpg

The experience of earthquakes by patients with epileptic and psychogenic nonepileptic seizures.
Regional Epilepsy Center, Department of Neurology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98104, USA.
Watson NF, Doherty MJ, Dodrill CB, Farrell D, Miller JW.

Abstract

PURPOSE:
We sought to understand better the experience of seizures by studying differences in the subjective experience of being in an earthquake between patients with epileptic (EP) and nonepileptic (NES) seizures.

METHODS:
Forty-eight patients with CCTV/EEG-documented EP or NES who were in the Seattle metropolitan area during the February 28, 2001 Nisqually earthquake were randomly selected for telephone interviews on their earthquake experiences, including whether they thought they were having a seizure during the event.

RESULTS:
Twenty-three percent of EP patients spontaneously volunteered that they initially thought they were having a seizure during the earthquake as compared with none of the NES individuals (p = 0.03). However, 35% of EP and 23% of NES patients thought they were having a seizure during it when asked directly (p = 0.37). The most common reasons given, regardless of seizure type, were shaking and feelings of losing control. Of those responding negatively, 100% of EP and 47% of NES patients said that movement of their environment indicated that it was not a seizure (p = 0.001). EP patients took an average of 42 s to realize that the earthquake was not a seizure compared with 105 s for the NES group (p = 0.06). The earthquake precipitated seizures in both groups (11.5% EP, 9.1% NES).

CONCLUSIONS:
EP patients were more likely to mistake the earthquake spontaneously for a seizure. This indicates these two experiences are similar and provides a glimpse into the subjective experience of a seizure for those who have never had one but have experienced an earthquake.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11906518

Did anyone record in their seizure diary the week of Feb. 15th? I had a strong seizure that week myself. "Active region 1158 let loose with an X2.2 flare late on February 15, the largest flare since Dec. 2006 and the biggest flare so far in Solar Cycle 24."

Drake had roughly 20 (could be more) seizure episodes starting February 17, going on through the 20th. I wasn't keeping as detailed records during that event, since he'd never before had so many in one period of time, which is the reason I kept meticulous track of things this time.

And "seizure episode" is what I call him having one, or two, or three, or four or five seizures within a given period of time, say, ten minutes. He would be having a seizure, stop, rest, another would come on. When he's done, that's one "episode". So to say he had roughly 20 seizure episodes between February 17-20, means that he had between 20 and 30 or 40 (guessing) total actual seizures.

At this very moment he's looking at me (maybe I'm emitting an unusual vibration myself :ponder:); he's sprawled on the tiled conference room floor in my office, where it's nice & cool there. All of the other floors in my office are carpeted.

Isn't he the lucky dog! He gets to come to work with me every day. I run my own business.

So far...so good (in terms of the solar activity and him having seizures today -- none so far).

Thanks for posting those diagrams. Not quite sure I understand them all -- no, make that, I'm sure I don't understand them! But they're interesting to study and try to make sense of.

This is a time to be aware of possible EM fluxes within the home, and especially a good time to record any physiological or psychological changes. Clinical studies have shown a significant correlation between solar activity/GMA disturbances and psychological and physiological changes especially for those with a low electrical threshold.

Geomagnetic Flux

declinationgeographicchanges.gif

finaleffects.jpg

you have such a wealth of information it's awesome
I have been sleeping like crap the past few days
granted it's Texas and it's hitting 100+ temps
but this has been a different type thing
I'm shutting my A/C window unit off tonight, the one in my bedroom
I've been considering it may be releasing some ULF type bandwidths, maybe even my bed coils amplifying them
but I found it compelling a few days ago when this sunspot began, after a particularly bad night
and now seeing that the same spot has been still rampaging
and my rest has still been screwy

but all of your information is totally awesome

Space Weather Prediction Center - latest update:

IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast:
The geomagnetic field is expected to be at minor to major
storm levels with a chance for severe storm periods as the
effects of three CMEs are expected to impact the Earths
geomagnetic field early on 05 August.

Source: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/forecast.html

you have such a wealth of information it's awesome
I have been sleeping like crap the past few days
granted it's Texas and it's hitting 100+ temps
but this has been a different type thing
I'm shutting my A/C window unit off tonight, the one in my bedroom
I've been considering it may be releasing some ULF type bandwidths, maybe even my bed coils amplifying them
but I found it compelling a few days ago when this sunspot began, after a particularly bad night
and now seeing that the same spot has been still rampaging
and my rest has still been screwy

but all of your information is totally awesome

Petox, thank you for your kind comments, and I especially thank you for taking the time to look over the data. I'm glad to read that you are going to try some experimentation. It certainly can't hurt. I hope you don't get too hot during the night, but if you do, keep that in mind during the evaluation period. I would suggest removing or unplugging any electrical devices close to your head area. The electrical current is still running through the wires whether on or off. Turn off your cell phone or make sure it's in another room. If you have a DECT cordless phone, be sure to unplug that too. Also keep in mind any electrical appliances or devises on the other side of the wall your bed is adjacent too.

It took me quite some time to figure all this out so don't be discouraged if you don't see immediate results. I hope you do though. As a side note, if these disturbances can affect chemical changes within our body and brain, then what kind of chemical alterations might occur when someone is taking medicine? Could the effectiveness of the meds be altered too?

About 2 years ago I downsized and moved into an apartment. When I first looked at the place I asked management if I could hang out there for the day before I made the decision to move in. Loud noise, especially if its sudden can trigger a seizure. Noise can be a problem when you live in an apartment, so it was important for me to make sure this was going to be 'the' place. I ended up signing the lease and moved in.

After settling in, I had difficulty sleeping. I'd fall asleep, but wake up a couple of hours later and couldn't fall back to sleep. I was having night sweats, along with heart palpitations. I was also experiencing sleep paralysis if I took a nap. Nocturnal seizure activity had increased. I also felt myself feeling emotional and easily agitated but attributed it to the lack of sleep and the stress from the move. Some nights were worse than others, which also coincided with increased geomagnetic activity. My body clock was completely out of sync.

One day I was outside on my deck and my next door neighbor came out. We sparked up a conversation and he eventually shared that he owned an aquarium store in town. He told me he had 3 large saltwater aquariums in his living room and invited me in to see them. One was a live reef which takes a lot of electrical power to maintain. His living room was adjacent to my bedroom. All three aquariums were lined up on that wall. With three aquariums, there were multiple electrical cords and they were all plugged into 3 strip cords sharing two separate outlets on the same wall. The head of my bed was up against that wall and adjacent to the outlets on his side.

That night I moved my bed away from that wall. It was the first decent sleep I'd had since I moved in. As a precautionary measure, I sleep on a bed with no metal coils, and I always keep everything unplugged in my room at night because for me personally, it has proven to been effective.

Biophysical Summary:
There are well established and observationally confirmed mechanisms for external ELF signals to be resonantly absorbed in human tissue, especially the brain and heart, and cause reduced melatonin.

Melatonin is the most potent naturally produced antioxidant that helps to protect cells from genetic damage that leads to cancer, neurological, cardiac and reproductive damage, illness and death.

Melatonin levels also affect the health of the immune system that also has a vital role in trying to maintain health. Since a damaged cell should be eliminated by programmed cell death, apoptosis, or by natural killer cells in the immune system, altered calcium ions negatively affect both of these processes.

graphic2-1.jpg

It seems probable that multiple currents from all those power cords were going through the wall and through me,
especially the head area. There's not much wall thickness between the two apartments. Aquariums run 24/7.

The graphic below shows how the electric field is concentrated into human bodies because of the conductive
material, mainly water, that allows the field to carry a current to earth, parallel to the electric field lines.
On the other hand, magnetic fields induce circular currents perpendicular to the magnetic field lines.

geographichuman3-1.jpg

Source: Environmental Management and Design Division Lincoln University New Zealand http://www.esdjournal.com/techpapr/elfhealth.pdf

------------------------

Petox, I hope you rest well tonight and get to feeling better soon.

IndianaSmith, thank you for your follow-up post. I do hope you and your puppy dog have an uneventful weekend.

*waves to elizzza* :hello:

:hello:

Drake was kind of stir-crazy last night, took him a while to settle down and go to sleep, but all's still well.

Fascinating pictures you posted there of the electrical and magnetic fields. I mentioned that I enjoy tuning in to channeling. One of the guys I've been enjoying getting to know his work recently is Jim Self, a trained physicist who now works in the realms of the spirit world. His website is masteringalchemy . com and has been giving some free webinars over the past few weeks. I listened to the one he gave yesterday.

He talks a lot about our bodies being "electrical" and "magnetic" and talks about the mental thought being "electric" and the emotions being "magnetic." Or, if you think about something with great emotion attached to it, you bring it to you really fast because it's all tied together with electro-magnetics.

He's got two recent webinars mp3 files posted in his free member archive section; these recent webinars talk about how you can assist yourself, manage your own energetic field, through imagining. Going through some of these exercises, I could definitely feel a change going on within my body.

And the funny thing last night: he gives two sessions per webinar, one at 4 his time, one at 7, and then he cuts & pastes the good parts from each and that's what's saved in the archives later. My dog, of course, was right there in the room with me while I was doing the imagining exercises, and when I was working with "the rose" exercise, Drake barked for about a minute, really loud! And then went over to the tile floor and lay down and relaxed. BOTH TIMES. LOL!

So, he could sense a change in my electro-magnetic energetic field.

Don't know if some of Jim's stuff could be of assistance to any of you here, but it's free, it's been helpful to me, might be worth a shot. You go to his site, "become a member," then you have free access to his free stuff, library, archives. There is paid stuff there too, but so far all I've delved into is the free stuff.

Just read this on Yahoo News: NFL Patriots player Mike Patterson had a seizure on Wednesday during practice. Not caused "just by dehydration" but by an AVM. More here: http: // sports. yahoo. com / nfl/ blog/ shutdown_corner /post/ Update - Mike - Patterson - has an- AVM- will- require -? urn = nfl- wp 4547

Last edited:

CONCLUSIONS:
EP patients were more likely to mistake the earthquake spontaneously for a seizure. This indicates these two experiences are similar and provides a glimpse into the subjective experience of a seizure for those who have never had one but have experienced an earthquake.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11906518

wow - that sounds a little absurd to me if they're talking about L.A. higway bridge-crumbling enormity, Japanese high-rise rocking types

but if they're talking about something very low on the Richter scale, I could find that plausible
I was in a low-scale earthquake years ago in Guatemala which, in retrospect could be similar to the "bottoming out" kindof sensation I get - and the quake was observed by others I was in direct contact with, my girlfriend and the home owner and her toddler girls, in the house there, so it wasn't a seizure - but it was not loud, if not "silent" (in regard to what I've found about brain waves, low-freqz sound, etc. and perhaps epilepsy/sensitivity thereto), and felt like the rug being pulled back and forth to a very minute degree, but not with the stumbling-momentum-sudden velocity type of thing necessary to move something of very low mass (rug) under something of large mass (standee) - because we were definitely not of greater mass than whatever tectonic plate it was - (in spite of the heavily Catholic population there - har har har - mass - get it har har...uh ok)
at the time of the earthquake I had not been diagnosed with epilepsy and so I was not keyed in to these types of things to try notice on a physiological level - but I do remember that sensation

but, since I've had "S"eizures that/similar bottoming-out sensation has been precluded, or accompanied by the mental aura thing - psychic/time-lapse type of thing, or other mood issues I might not be aware of, when I've had the SPS types of things where I've stayed "conscious"​

With three aquariums, there were multiple electrical cords and they were all plugged into 3 strip cords sharing two separate outlets on the same wall. The head of my bed was up against that wall and adjacent to the outlets on his side.

That night I moved my bed away from that wall. It was the first decent sleep I'd had since I moved in.

I worry about Smart Meters. Some videos...

Smart Meters in Rural Massachusetts:

Stop Your Smart Meter with Aluminum Foil, EMF tests:

Reuters - Hot off the press

r

Riots, wild markets: Did space storms drive us mad?

Science » LONDON | Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:02am EDT

(Reuters) - Rollercoaster financial markets and the worst riots Britain has seen in decades have made it quite a week for a time of year that is usually so dead the newspapers are filled with "silly season" tales of amusing pet antics.

Everyone is pointing fingers -- at blundering politicians, hooded thugs, disaffected youths, bumbling police and greedy bankers -- but could the cause for all the madness really be the star at the center of our solar system?

There isn't a lot of evidence pointing to little green men involving themselves in Earthly affairs, but the sun has been throwing bursts of highly charged particles into space in a phenomenon known as coronal mass ejections or CMEs.

Three large CMEs prompted U.S. government scientists to warn of solar storms that can cause power blackouts and the aurora borealis, or northern lights, caused by disturbances in the Earth's atmosphere, have been spotted as far south as England and Colorado, NASA said.

"Earth's magnetic field is still reverberating from a CME strike on August 5th that sparked one of the strongest geomagnetic storms in years", website SpaceWeather said.

Some academics have claimed that such geomagnetic storms can affect humans, altering moods and leading people into negative behavior through effects on their biochemistry.

Some studies have found evidence that hospital admissions for depression rise during geomagnetic storms and that incidents of suicide increase.

A 2003 study by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta found that such storms could affect the stock market, as traders were more likely to make pessimistic choices.

"Unusually high levels of geomagnetic activity have a negative, statistically and economically significant effect on the following week's stock returns for all US stock market indices," the authors found in their report.

It could of course be mere coincidence that this has been a rollercoaster week on the markets, and that Britain was rocked by a wave of ferocious rioting and looting.

But market watchers may take comfort from the fact that the space weather forecast for Friday has gone quiet again.

They shouldn't be too complacent though. The solar cycle is on an upswing due to peak in 2013 and there are likely to be more geomagnetic storms heading Earth's way in the months to come. Source

This is a simple video I put together a short while back with snippets of just one scientific study done in 1929 showing significant correlations between solar sunspot cycles, war, revolts, and reformation, etc. Since then, numerous studies have confirmed the original findings.

--->The music begins dramatically and suddenly. For those sensitive to sudden sound, please lower the volume before listening.

As a side note: I produced this video in High Definition, so if you don't select HD for viewing , the text may not read as clear when you get to the images. (click on 360p tab to select HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obj...ays" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

And this comprehensive study below. Interesting that the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta conducted such a study, and what they discovered. They apparently are paying attention.

Playing the Field: Geomagnetic Storms and the Stock Market
Anna Krivelyova, Boston College
Cesare Robotti, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Introduction

While it is the geomagnetic storms (GMS) that give rise to the beautiful Northern lights, occasionally they can also pose a serious threat for commercial and military satellite operators, power companies, astronauts, and they can even shorten the life of oil pipelines in Alaska by increasing pipeline corrosion. Most importantly, geomagnetic storms can pose a serious threat for human health.

VI. Conclusions
This paper provides evidence of a non negligible GMS effect on stock market returns in the United States, even after controlling for the influence of other environmental factors and well-known market seasonals. The World and several international stock market indices also appear to be negatively affected by geomagnetic storms duringtheir recovery phase. This effect is statistically and economically significant.

http://www.frbatlanta.org/filelegacydocs/wp0305b.pdf

:embarrassed: You are too kind Petox, 'if' that was directed towards me, that is. LOL

If so, you just made my day. Thank you for indulging me. You rock! :rock:

hey
I had some input on this thread today - which I think I'll start a new thread about too
over the evening (I'm pretty sure - very sore jaw muscles) I had seizure activity through today at about 1:00 Central, which I found coincided with quite a peak on the http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_5m.html graph
the blue line
whatever the blue line means
it's a frequency range I guess
seems it may have had coincidence with my seizure period
simple partial seizure...?
difficulty focusing, unable to come up with words

massive GOES X-ray jumps these past few days. Anyone having reactions? (prior to having known about the activity)
Tuesdays always seem to suck for me - idk why. But aside from that, Monday and Tuesday were not great

I'm definitely feeling it. Both yesterday and today I've been experiencing sudden episodes of excruciating knee pain, along with pain and tension that shoots through my spine up through the base of my skull. Unbearable teeth clenching, too.

Yesterday when I felt these sudden symptoms, I happened to be at the computer and an x-ray event had just occurred. With that one I also felt sharp pains on the right side of my head, above my ears.

Today I was sitting here again and had the same thing happen. Clicked over to Space Weather, and apparently the sun had just shot out another x-class flare.

What worries me is that symptoms identical to these often preceded my seizures. Am I going to seizure soon, even on Lamictal? I'm beginning to worry. I know the last time I felt this bad (and these symptoms) I was eventually clenching both fists while seizuring in my neighbor's car.

I should also mention: No bowel movement today at all. I often skip bowel movements during K-storms as well.

Last edited:
I'm definitely feeling it. Both yesterday and today I've been experiencing sudden episodes of excruciating knee pain, along with pain and tension that shoots through my spine up through the base of my skull. Unbearable teeth clenching, too.....

solar activity has been off the charts lately - very erratic it seems

Thank you!

this is going to sound crazy, but i'm hoping those having seizures will consider the possibility and give it some serious thought, especially those who keep 'seizure diaries'. Those of you who keep seizure diaries can actually go back in your records to see if certain solar and/or geomagnetic events may have served as 'seizure triggers'. (a couple of the websites i'm about to post allow you to search backwards in time.)

i have been checking several space weather sites daily for several years now and have definitely noticed that certain solar and geomagnetic 'events' or activity (or even lack of activity) can either improve or worsen my symptoms (which i now realize are seizure-related). This isn't a fluke either. Many times i've even had my boyfriend check these websites for me over the phone because my symptoms either improved or worsened (dramatically) within a short period of time, and i've been right that something had 'geomagnetically' changed more times than i've been wrong. In fact, many times when i thought i was wrong an article about a solar eruption of some sort was posted a day late on one of the websites, proving i was actually right.

Back when i had a uterus, my menstrual period would never take the traditional "28 days" that we're told it should - mine would start on the 27th day every single month, like clockwork. And guess how many days it takes for the sun to make one rotation? At the equator it takes 27 days for the sun to complete one rotation. Solar cycle 24 'officially' began january 4, 2008 with its first reversed polarity sunspot of this new 11-year cycle, and mid-summer 2010 solar activity really picked up speed with an increase in the number of sunspots with 'complicated magnetic fields' - and this is precisely when these seizure-like episodes of mine began to increase.

I will first start by posting the 4 websites i've been checking daily now for about 6 years, along with the values that might deserve special attention. Later i will post the dates of my seizures, along with what was happening 'geomagnetically' on those days. Actually, i have an appointment today with my neurologist, so i only have time to post the websites right now, but i'll try to post the other information within a day or two. Hope this post helps somebody!

Space weather now:
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/swn/index.html

*check the magnetic field component (is it north, south, or neutral?), solar wind speed, and dynamic pressure.
*pay special attention to days when the dynamic pressure drops to zero, especially when it's zero and neutral for a long period of time.

Todays space weather:
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/today2.html

*read the 3-day solar-geophysical forecasts.
*check the solar x-ray flux graph for an increase in strong solar flares, especially m-class and x-ray class flares.
*check the satellite environment plot's 'estimated kp' graph for red and yellow bars (which indicate geomagnetic storms underway and an unsettled geomagnetic field).
*check the proton flux and electron flux graphs. Pay special attention to days when the blue line in the electron flux part of the graph goes 'crazy jaggedy'.

Space weather archives (click on 'currently in effect):
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/archive.html#2006

*this one is pretty self-explanatory - check for x-ray and radio events, proton events, electron fluxes, sudden impulses, geomagnetic k and a storms, stratwarms.
*this website can be searched backwards and then compared to your 'seizure diary'.

Space weather - sunspot page:
http://spaceweather.com/

*check for sunspots and coronal holes. Also, solar wind speed and density.
*this website can also be searched backwards and then compared to your 'seizure diary'.

You're very welcome;) I've been checking it daily for years, and I've definitely noticed a correlation between solar/geomagnetic activity and seizures and other symptoms of mine. I have elevated rheumatoid factors, and the last several days I've had horrendous knee pain. As petox pointed out, solar activity has been off the charts lately. Check it daily though...you'll notice you're affected, too;)

I thought I'd check back in here today and see how you all are doing.

I'm thrilled to report that Drake and I made it through this past week and the X-class solar flare with no seizures.

And now I'm really puzzled. I thought I had it figured out! NO, it seems.

But let me add this here too -- I called in a couple of weeks ago and asked the channeler Shelly Dressel, while she was channeling the Goddess, for any insights about my dog & seizures & solar flares:

shelly channeling the goddess said:
Question 1: Oh Goddess, Hello. (Hello). I’ve got several questions. I guess I’ll go with the question about my dog. I noticed this evening that when I was tuning in here to the channel, and I was ready to kind of go out there again, like I usually do, he came and he put his head right on my knee and that kind of stopped me again.

I’ve had people tell me in the past he’s afraid of me going out there and that may contribute to his seizures somewhat. So I am wondering…and also I noticed the solar flares have been triggering his seizures lately. The last solar flare that we had on August 9th was a really big one and he was seizure-free.

So, I guess that’s three or four questions all wrapped up into one.

Answer: Well as we look at your dog and we listen to everything that you say we can see that you and he have a definite alignment between yourselves. We know the dog essence or the animal essence will most often come from a collective consciousness of that animal. For example, the dog collective consciousness will make all the millions of dogs there are upon the earth and that’s why they have that instinct, that’s why they have that natural ability.

Just as each of the humans are expanding into these new potentials and creating these new opportunities with the expanded DNA; so too it is affecting all of the animals that are upon the earth. We’ve seen them, first of all, with the whales and the dolphins. And now we are seeing them in those animals that are most often around humans that have more of the higher evolution, you might say, for example, the dog or cat over a bird or a fish or something.

So, what is happening is the animals themselves are shifting in their own evolution and what’s happening too is that there’s still that collective consciousness that they come from but it’s as if they are creating more of an individualized energy essence for themselves.

And the reason we answered in this detail is because that is what we see with Drake. It’s like he is creating a separate consciousness as the animal that he is, but he’s doing so through a direct link with you. In doing all of this it’s as if he is rewiring himself, rebuilding himself that is the dog that is going to be in greater alignment with the crystals and with these other vibrations that are coming in.

Does that make sense to you at all? We feel that it’s a little confused.

Caller: Yes it is, and I’ve been wondering if… I guess there’s going to be more solar flares and they’re going to be more intense here in the next little while. So I was wondering if that’s going to bother him, if he’s going to continue to have more seizures because of that, or if he’s adjusting.

Goddess: We feel that compared to where he was several years ago, he is much greater adjusted. We feel that he is always going to continue to have seizures at random periods of time - sometimes in response to the flares, sometimes in response to just another impulse of energy that’s coming into the earth, sometimes just because it’s his body changing in its wiring and his dynamic for himself.

So, there are many things that come into play with this, and we think he is just going to have these seizures off and on throughout his whole life. He will go for long periods of time without having any, and one will just come out of the blue. So everything that you are doing is helping to create a greater balance, not only for yourself, but that greater balance will flow to him and then he will have less of the seizure activity.

And his putting his nose on your knee as a means of helping to keep you grounded – yes and no is our perception of that. Our perception is that when you are in a space of expansion or doing whatever you do for your personal growth, when you have a direct link with him as in a physical link, it allows him to be able to integrate those energies with a greater ease.

Caller: Okay. That makes sense.

Goddess: Yes it does beloved.

Caller: Thank you very much.

Goddess: You’re welcome.

Yay, that he hasn't had any seizures this week!

I did notice a few times, though, that he was looking "pre-seizure" to me...meaning, he looks "up" at "something that's not there" and not at anything particular that I can see in the room. And I was feeling a bit strange myself on those days, but I really can't say how. Can't quite describe it. I noticed feeling "pins & needles" on the inside of my body -- that's about the best I can do to describe it.

On the day I was expecting the seizure activity to start if it was going to start, we had to drive to Omaha and back, so we were in the car for more than half the day. Don't know if that had anything to do with forestalling the seizures or not. Probably not. They come when they come.

Hope you are all doing well.

:hello:

hey
I had some input on this thread today - which I think I'll start a new thread about too
over the evening (I'm pretty sure - very sore jaw muscles) I had seizure activity through today at about 1:00 Central, which I found coincided with quite a peak on the http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_5m.html graph
the blue line
whatever the blue line means
it's a frequency range I guess
seems it may have had coincidence with my seizure period
simple partial seizure...?
difficulty focusing, unable to come up with words

Pete 1pm central on the 24th of August was ABOUT 24 hours exactly after the east coast got nailed with that earthquake that originated in Virginia. I'll never forget it. I had my first seizure at approximately 4pm on the 24th. The building across the street from where I was doing my externship at the time... had to have a civil engineer come in to inspect. It was pretty intense from where we were at... in Pennsylvania in the northeast corner.

Thought I'd post an update...

Basically, soaking drenching sweats Friday night into Saturday morning (November 12th), Saturday night into Sunday morning (November 13th), and Sunday night into Monday morning (November 14th)...all 3 nights (and counting?), in perfect sync with the appearance of a large magnetic filament on the sun which remains.

Monday morning, November 14, 2011:
http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=14&month=11&year=2011

Sunday morning, November 13, 2011:
http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=13&month=11&year=2011

Saturday morning, November 12, 2011:
http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=12&month=11&year=2011

Back
Top Bottom