The <<BAN>> game!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tumblr_m5ulq3VMCT1rwe4xuo1_500.gif

I ban Cazzy for not thinking spiders are cute :)

I ban CrunchyFrog for posting a creepy cute spider that luv's me :)

I ban Crunchy Frog, for not providing a can of "Raid" to kill ALL! Cute spiders!

I ban Cazzy for mentioning "Big Spiders" after Seizingbeuty had already said it once. Therefore, baning Seizingbeauty and any CWE member that from this day, do dare mention "BIG CREEPY SPIDERs" ever again! Off with it's head I say!!!!

Uggggggg! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

You couldn't tell by my cat, she thinks its like fishing, a catch and release sport....

i ban Crunchy frog for being soo much tastier than any nasty spider

I ban Cazzy for not liking my spider picture....... What's not to love about a spider that 'wuvs' you.

I ban SB for being the 256th post. The number 256 is a perfect square of 16 (MY birthday) and can be written multiple different and interesting ways being a square of a square of a square. So basically I'm the math nerd and you stole a cool number from me ipsofacto, you're banned.

I ban Cheski for being a math nerd and coming up with a much more interesting way of banning someone than I could ever think of.

I ban Crunchy for jealousy. :p :)

..and for having a cool gif for his profile picture

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom