The wrong answer game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cause I needs somewhere to set my pill bottle when I fill me glass.

Why don't the hairs on your arms get split ends?

..because beer is pickled and pickles are canned :)
Why is Coping With Epilepsy a forum relating to Epilepsy?
:)

Because you spell epilepsy this way...genious simples

Why American beer taste like pi88 British and European beer taste like beer(sorry America it just do)

This is why we need to build a wall. It's the Mexicans who are watering down our beer in addition to being rapists. Everybody knows that. Make America great again.

Why can I never find my sunglasses even though I probably own 20 pairs?

Because all the surfer dudes and dudettes "barrow" them. lol

Will my ship ever come in?

No, but your package from Amazon will. By FedEx.

How can world peace be achieved?

When James Bond chases bad guys in a stroller.

Why do people cry tears when they're happy?

We living in black hole time is going backwards only selective people know I one of them

Is David Eike right are we lizrards

Nope, we really fish that evolved into dinos & birds.

Why did the chicken eat the egg?

Rubber! Rubber! I barely know her!

Was the Swiss army knife made to cut only Swiss cheese?

Hell no, it was invented to cut French cheese spread (Boursin, Camembert.)

Why is life always a party for the world's *ssholes while good honest people get the majority of sh*t?

The world was built around **it, plenty of people who are full of it. While the rest have to shovel it.

Are cats smarter than turtles?

That's the right instead of a wrong answer Bigman. :rock:

Hm, tough one.

Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

What is the meaning of life?

Back
Top Bottom