This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Air popped Popcorn--especially w/jalapeño & cheese flavoring

Sweet or Dill Pickles? (I prefer dill)

Country (Don’t like the city, too busy for me)

Small hut by an island or a little cabin in the Forrest

Mexican--I prefer spicy food

Thin Crust or Deep Dish/Stuffed Pizza? I love pizza stuffed w/spinach & jalapeño peppers

Homemade (or frozen because I’m cheap lol)

monopoly or jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles

paper or email/e-cards? (I prefer paper--I save letters/cards, & have some very old ones, like the one my grandfather sent my mom after my birth)

Open Early--I'm an early bird (up @ 4am!)

Eggs--Fried or Boiled? (I like either)

Crosswords

Front load washing machine or Top load?

Top load washer.

Alcohol, or none whatsoever?

None whatsoever

Wash Dishes: by Hand or in Dishwasher? (I only wash extra-large things by hand)

Our hearth is blocked by one of my Wife's turtle tanks (120 gallons or so), therefore I suppose "not". Being such an incredibly beautiful tank, and the basic fact that I hate her Pugs (and fire, and she knows this), it works out just fine for us both.
:)

Extra cheese or no cheese? (On anything)

Back
Top Bottom