Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

...at a good dinner party (IMHO of course), there's always a lively-yet-lighthearted debate going on somewhere!

Kudos again Mr B......your house ROCKS!
:rock:
Yeah, it rocks. Somebody left one fly! Put the brats down the disposal asap!

Ladies, exit stage right! (It's time to go shopping 'til it airs out! We have to replace those blackened curtains again).

Hey guys, you may have to replace the windows. They all cracked!

Last edited:
755e2899.jpg

...at a good dinner party (IMHO of course), there's always a lively-yet-lighthearted debate going on somewhere!

Kudos again Mr B......your house ROCKS!

Oh geeese!!!! the men are having a FART contest!
0395d61b.gif

NO OPEN FLAME!

Ladies, man the Lysol!

755e2899.jpg

Oh geeese!!!! the men are having a FART contest!
0395d61b.gif

NO OPEN FLAME!

Ladies, man the Lysol!
Did ya ever notice that the men usually wear BLACK? Ever wonder why?!! They probably had a few brats at that bachelor party!

Did ya ever notice that the men usually wear BLACK? Ever wonder why?!! They probably had a few brats at that bachelor party!

Actually, it's because BLACK is the best color.
  • It hides dirt. Most AFFORDABLE appliances come in black for this reason....but you ladies(giggle) know this already!
  • Without it, wondrous things like 'black holes' and 'black dwarves' could not have been named by NASA!-------our esteemed brain-trust of science and technology geeks would be lost forever! They would wander the halls of NASA in perpetual 'fog' trying to come up with a name for these wonders that just couldn't be named.......pitiful really.
  • A bratwurst would NOT be the same without some BLACK marks on the sides......nope.
To further explain the beauty of blackness, I will incorporate visual aids. (this is partly due to the fact many without the Y chromosome just don't get it?)

.....I don't really need to expand on the subject now do I?

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...sp=18&um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&sa=N

There you go again Birdbomb

Where do you keep finding those pictures of me Birdy???? :noevil:

Like my triple chin in the last one - that comes from grilled steaks with brat chasers.

Go ahead and go shopping gals. Shopping at the grocery store.

*I think we all agree with Speber. Thanks for this little corner to laugh and feel better Bernard. :clap:

OK Buckeye, but the grocery store doesn't have curtains. We have to go shopping for a while longer. We'll leave a little cheese at home so you can 'cut the cheese' while we're out.

Ya know, that red outfit looks like it may have propulsion. How high does it go?

Last edited:
I agree! And what happens when its time to land. LOL All that gas has gone to their heads. That's the problem.

I like the global warming. And did I see some flys on that animal. Animal! that's it. You "men" savage beasts" . Bird. They like to be beat with sticks and stones. One guy told me he was a cave man. He was so proud of it. We can do our own cooking . you do yours . I say we go on strike. Ha Ha.

C'mon now.....you know us better than THAT don't you?

Us REAL men will starve in front of the tele (once the brats run out of course) before feeding ourselves.

While you might think that's HURTING US......we can come up with 10 reasons how the action you're taking is beneficial to us.

So save yourselves the embarassment and whip up some steaks eh?

Buckeye? Tees? Cap'n Wally?....how many steaks do we need?

I like mine medium-well please....with a nice pepper-rub!

I would like to hear those reasons and they better be really good. Ladies what do you think? I think that we can think of reasons why it would be more beneficial for us than the guys.

Okay, but you asked......

A ladie's(giggle) Strike would be beneficial for us MEN because:
  1. It's easier to nap when you're not making all that noise in the weird 'room where all the dirty dishes go'.
  2. It's easier to nap when you're not making all that noise in the weird 'room where all the dirty underwear goes'.
  3. With you on strike, you are PROBABLY going to get tired REALLY QUICK of entertaining yourself by watching us nap so you will leave (I can only assume to meet other strikers for drinks at the male strip joints)......at which point us guys will have beer and brats and watch sports.
  4. ONE of you will give up first......then we can yell "SCAB!!!!", laugh at her, and make her cook for us!
  5. If we get hungry....we won't get up and make ourselves anything. so we essentially will be in better shape anyway!.....nanny-nanny-boo-boo!:pfft: Oh yeah, pizza delivery, Chinese delivery.....what am I thinking? WHEW!......THAT WAS CLOSE! Hold on a sec'......gobl, gobl, hmmm.......smack-smack.........oh yeah, da' brat.
  6. If it's in Wintertime, your absence (again with the strip joint) allows 'global warming' in the house without repercussion AND a lower heating bill.
  7. If the house gets TOO nasty, the chances of 'Extreme Home Makeover' go up.
  8. Strikers tend to look 'negative' in the public eye....like a bunch of whiners. We would come to your rescue and bail you out before any real public disgrace.....making us look like the GOOD GUYS! he he he!
  9. EXTENDED POKER NIGHT with the guys! Whoooo hoooo! Come on over boys....the beers cold.....the tv's free.
  10. MAKE-UP SEX........it ALWAYS come full circle back to the good stuff after serious, productive negotiations.:rock:

Well guys, I did actually venture into my kitchen and make a scrumptious crustless low calorie pumpkin pie thanks to Buckeye's supply and demand of pumpkin. It smells great. It's going to be my breakfast with lots of whip on top.

After you make this, turn the broiler on and put those steaks in there. Remember your canine friend from prior postings for taste testing.

If you want to step out of your boundaries, I'll actually give you the recipe. I used a fresh metal can of pumpkin (probably from Ohio!) and rich evaporated milk (low fat, of course) smothered with a zesty topping of cinnamon.

And, sincerely, this is a great desert (in all reality, it's really a vegetable...ever wonder how your parents made you eat those veggies?!). It's cholesterol free (unless you count the milk).

Go ahead! Step out of your boundaries and live on the wild side! My other specialties include microwaveable frozen dinners, toast, instant oatmeal and boiled water.

Crustless Pumpkin Pie

1 C/15 ounces pumpkin
1 C/12 oz Evaporated 2% Milk
3/4 C egg substitute or 3 egg whites
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp pumpkin spice (I skip this stuff- I like mine mild)
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup powdered 10x Confectioners' sugar
Ground cinnamon (to sprinkle on top before putting it in oven)
Pam for baking
A Fan

combine...
Pour in a 9 inch sprayed pie pay (you can use aluminum= no dishes).
Sprinkle a lot of cinnamon on the top (smells great!).
Bake at 400 degrees for first 15 minutes.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes until knife stuck in middle comes out clean.
Turn the fan on to spread the fresh nice smell of baked pumpkin pie throughout your home.

Last edited:
Reason #1 no Dishes . except mine.
Reason #2 no smelly farts because the guys are gone.
Reason #3 Now the girls can really be on the wild side while the guys are out at the strip joints.
Reason #4 What's make up sex?
Reason #6 Lot's of begging.
Reason #7 The house is clean.
Reason #8 He's baby sitting while I go out and watch the male strippers
Reason #9 What is make up sex. Oh I charge for that!LOL
Reason #10 I charge for that too! Come on girls.

Back
Top Bottom