Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Vell, if you spoke Pennsylwania Cherman, you't supstitute 'p' for 'b', 'w' for 'v', 'v' for 'w', 'ch' for 'j', 'k' for 'g', 'x' for 'g', etc.

For eggsample:

Vhere's my gut bik beer sveety! It's hot outsite today und I neet a gut von. Vhere dit you get that vhite dress?!! Ist it new?

I vanna get zom pretzels und apple schnitzels. Do ve haf anymore?

Outten the light! Und come ofer here vit me!

Vomen alvays vin! Men chust don't know it!

Last edited:
I used to know it more fluently as a kid. My grandparents frequently would talk PA German if they didn't want us to understand something. But, there are just some words that have to be spoken in English like 'ice cream', 'cake', or some other treat/fun activity.

About the other language I spoke when I was little was korean. But I forgot that cause I haven't used it anymore since I was a kid. That a long time ago. I have a german last name but I don't speak any german.

About the other language I spoke when I was little was korean. But I forgot that cause I haven't used it anymore since I was a kid. That a long time ago. I have a german last name but I don't speak any german.
Wow! Korean is a totally different language, but it also has that guttural sound to it coming from the back of the throat. Kind of like Achhh!

And, Korean has its own alphabet. I cannot top that at all.

All I know about German is that there is a high German (formal) and low German (like PA German). There are a few unique letters in it, but nothing like a Korean alphabet. I know somebody who is learning Tang Soo Do (Korean karate). They count in Korean, bow to the instructor and seem to be very disciplined. It's amazing to watch the advanced students flip, swing those numb chucks around like it's easy, and bend in all kinds of physically strenuous positions. I think I'd look pretty silly if I started doing Tang Soo Do. If I wasn't in pain, I'd probably be laughing.

My first competion solo was Still vie die Nacht. Still as the Night. And my brother lived in Germany and married a German girl . I forgot most the words. My other brother took Russian studies and moved to Moscow and married a Russian girl. Now they live in NY And I have learned a few words in Russian.

Just like BRATS......

Tees, you ROCK!
:rock:

PS. Oh yeah, Captain Wally said we should lob some more of Bucky's big punkin's at the good-for-nothin' girls!

PPS. Their dishes are piling up in some futile rebellion....we eat barbeque with napkins and don't have a mess to clean up!
:banana:

Tees, you ROCK!

PS. Oh yeah, Captain Wally said we should lob some more of Bucky's big punkin's at the good-for-nothin' girls!

PPS. Their dishes are piling up in some futile rebellion....we eat barbeque with napkins and don't have a mess to clean up!
:banana:

Even better....get the girlies to MAKE some pumpkin pie for us hard-working MEN.

No dirty dishes in this house either - I eat microwave meals, and keep 'em in the plastic containers. It saves time. :rock:

Don't worry Hawke....

...Tees stays safely in the next room I'm sure.
He gets the women folk to push the buttons for him...right Tees?:banana:

:ponder:
Say, the ladies(giggle) are awfully quiet....better order a pizza or something as they may be experimenting with household cleaners trying to poison us guys.:paperbag:

Wait a second, that just usually makes 'crank' and other 'street drugs'............THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM!!! They've been trying so hard to get us it's gone to their little brains via their bloodstream!

Quick call Poison Control and
the Maytag Repair Man!

:roflmao:

Winner declared!!!

BREAKING NEWS ALERT ........... A winnner has been declared in the Great CWE Battle of the Sexes. The ladies have admitted defeat and the food will be served shortly*.
:woot:

*This alert has been based on media reactions to unconfirmed reports of the facts that may be true if everything turns out the way the reporter wants it, while any contradicting information is left out as it may require critical analysis of the subject matter at hand by journalists educated in writing stories versus news in the in-going battle to be the first to inform the public of their version or opinion of the incident in order to influence others who do not share their interpretaion of the issue ... altered ... blah... CNN .... blah ... misleading ... blah ... Dan Rather ... blah ... blah ...

:pfft: Did you notice more women reporters lately. Maybe they have my food. :pfft:

Last edited:
We're #1!.......We're #1!.........

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

...Tees stays safely in the next room I'm sure.
He gets the women folk to push the buttons for him...right Tees?:banana:

Yeah, don't panic hawke :

I pierce the lid...

get HER to place the container in the microwave

press the remote button whilst sat in my armchair

and when it goes *BING* I tell her it's ready :rock:

Women have left the room only until the air clears out. After eating all those brats.....nothing but GAS is emitted and making the room most foul....Hell even the dog left!

29db3334.jpg

Winning one little battle because of stinky farts is NOT the same as winning the WAR.
sissyfight.gif

Now go eat some BEAN-O!

Hmmmmm......Braaahhhhhhts......aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh hhhh.......

They even taste good for BREAKFAST!

.....and by the way Birdy, all's fair in Brats and War.

I love it....

...at a good dinner party (IMHO of course), there's always a lively-yet-lighthearted debate going on somewhere!

Kudos again Mr B......your house ROCKS!

Back
Top Bottom