Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well girls, we COULD tell the fellas that the Top Secret Remote makes them think of nothing but BEER and BRATS, but why tip our hand? Just don't tell them the OTHER thing it makes them do! :banana:

This thread is turning into a Forum off it's own :banana:

Keep posting peeps, I'm enjoying this.....even though I'm getting hungry. Anybody wanna do that 'cooking' thing for me ? :pop:

Sticks and stones girl....sticks and stones.......

....we's HONGRY!!

Make wit da pork ribs would ya?:pfft:

......hmmmmm.......pork ribs.......aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh..........................
:rock:

Well girls, we COULD tell the fellas that the Top Secret Remote makes them think of nothing but BEER and BRATS, but why tip our hand? Just don't tell them the OTHER thing it makes them do! :banana:

I'd be willing to bet it makes us go to sleep and not notice when you come home and haul in 15 bags of useless stuff from the malls...........

Oh Yeah!........

:banana:.....Private Wally, you get a special field promotion to Captain Wally for that one!

:bigmouth:

:banana:.....Private Wally, you get a special field promotion to Captain Wally for that one!

:bigmouth:

^^ :agree:

Wally's on the frontline with us now :clap:

Be afraid girlies.....very afraid ! :rock:

PS. Teresa....fancy a threesome ? I'll bring my microwave for you to cook with :roflmao:

I hope her date is with a cook!...

Salute to Captain Wally :cop:

If he can get these dern gals cookin up some food, he will make major next week.

Maybe we can get some one else to cook. :pfft:

Attachments

• funny-dog-cooking-in-kitchen-pictures.jpg
    funny-dog-cooking-in-kitchen-pictures.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Salute to Captain Wally :cop:

If he can get these dern gals cookin up some food, he will make major next week.

Maybe we can get some one else to cook. :pfft:
Well, it looks like you guys have a pretty good chef and dishwasher (licking dishes!) on your hands. I hear your chef likes dog food and water! It's one less set of silverware for you to wash!!!

Eat well and share the tidbits with your taste tester while we go out to eat tonight!

Bon appetit! Skoal!

Last edited:
Bon Apetit'.......Skoal!...

Sorry....I gave up snuff a long time ago...

...it interferes with BRATS.......which are GERMAN.

You can cover them in FRENCH's Brown Mustard.

Tees?, Buckeye?, Cap'n Wally?.....you guys hungry like me?

they wimmin shor hav loss der gud manners bout feedin us men foke?...mebbe they iz juss sad an ol sens dey iz so bad at cookin lately?
ever sens Julia Childs kicked the bucket and Martha Stewart got 'rested for the lion ditch-watcher she is....all der be iz Emeril!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...............mudbugs!

It sounds like we've got a bunch of vikings on our hands! They'll eat just about anything! And did you notice the chef said 'baked beans are off'? Wonder why....

Last edited:
It sounds like we've got a bunch of vikings on our hands! They'll eat just about anything!

^^ You got that right - unless it contains Garlic !!<yeuch>......I really have a strong hatred for stinky garlic !!

Back
Top Bottom