Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

In your dreams baby. In your dreams. I have men fighting over who's serving me my beer. LOL You go Brain. I think they forgot about the Army thing to.

Last edited:
Spebs & Bucks..

How are we doin' guys ?....you been holding the fort for me, whilst I've been on a short vacation break over the weekend.

Hey, you'll never guess what happened - I done a bit of that 'cooking' stuff that they're all talking about.....well, it was a barbecue, which is really a MAN's kitchen :rock:

Apart from that, I've been eating really well, as she always does what she's told when were on our break

Anyway, hope you're all still well

PS. message to the ladies - what are you doing reading this ?....it's titled to the Men of the forum. Now get off the thread and get cookin' :bigsmile:

Good Food weekend

The lady of the house didn't do much cooking this weekend. We were at a party and a reunion, so she got off pretty easy.

Great food though. Pizza Friday. Brats and Burgers Saturday. Fried chicken and tons of other goodies at the reunion yesterday.

:cheers: I did enter that strange looking room and made coffee. Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do. :cheers:

What was that thing with the water in it? Someone left dishes there. :ponder:

What were you saying about a beer birdy - I couldn't here you.

Attachments

• DSC_0510.JPG
    DSC_0510.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 6
Girls, just have pitty on them. They are just well do we have to call them this? Men. lol Feel sorry for them. they needed us in the Army to get them into shape. Again, boys, we win.ha ha ha

Tees!...there y'all are!.......

Buckeye, I didn't here a THING after you mentioned BRATS & BEER!:banana:..........

........however there was this annoying little buzz a second ago...:ponder:......I think the dishwasher's on the Fritz again!

Beautiful thing about BEER and BRATS........NO DISHES!:rock:

Buckeye, I didn't here a THING after you mentioned BRATS & BEER!:banana:..........

Well, No wonder! It just proves, a man can't keep more than one idea in his tiny little brain at any given time. :noevil:

Sheesh! Imagine how confused they'd be if you stuck one in a round room and told him to go stand in the corner! Poor thing would be just totally lost and knowing a man would never ask for directions only makes the poor thing more confused!
:pfft:

:mrt: This guy doesn't need to ask for directions. Put those brats in the corner, arc, hypotenuse, angle, point or anywhere else and I will still find them ... and then send the gals for horseradish and onions.

:razz2:

See, STILL can't find their way on their own! Poor things!
Now, go get me a beer.

Poor little boys, still talking about brats and beer. You just just focus on one thing and you will be alright. Go watch some tv. sleeeeeeeeep. its ok. he he he ehe hhehehehehehehehhe

This joke sums it all up guys.....

A man goes to bed one evening, slips under the covers and reaches over to his wife who has been in bed for a short while.

He starts sliding his hand slowly across her shoulders, then down her side, just glancing her breast then carries on down her side, across her hips and down her legs.

He gently slides her legs apart and slowly runs his hand up and down her inner thighs. He slows and moves his hand back to the top and stops as his wife gasps, "why have you stopped she asks"? He replies, "I've found the remote, go back to sleep"...

^^ now THAT stresses the important things in life :roflmao:

Three-pointer At The Buzzer By Tees!!!!!.....

:banana::rock::wave:

And that my boys is why you are not getting any and why you are so stressed out. HA Come on girls where are you?

I found it Tees!......

Note mine has a button for brats on it!:banana:

Last edited:

Note mine has a button for brats on it!:banana:
I only see a rectangular shape with a red X on it. Does that mean it's only one button?

I was always told 'X' marks the spot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why they can never find the spot! Ha lololololololol

Yup you're right, absolutely right! Even those
old Pirate Maps did them no good! In fact, they
now have "Metal Detectors" ....

(I will quit now while I'm ahead)

:bigmouth: :roflmao: :noevil:

I have absolutely no idea what you ladies are smokin'...

it sure ain't brats!:pfft:

(...yo, Tees....I called 'em ladies agin'...he he he:roflmao:)

I Want One!

Speber - Where can I get a SHE-MOTE like yours????

That one really got the gals fired up - fired up like a grill cooking brats. :roflmao:

Can these be customized, cause ya know I will need a coffee button? :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom