Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ya' know Tees and Buck'?.......

....I had a friend awhile back whose wife was such a good cook she named one of her Chocolate Desserts----"Better Than Sex Pie"!!!!

You gots your work cut out for ya' ladies!
:banana:

Bring it.
:bigsmile:

"You know - it's true, woman can survive without men!"

Last edited by a moderator:
....I had a friend awhile back whose wife was such a good cook she named one of her Chocolate Desserts----"Better Than Sex Pie"!!!!

You gots your work cut out for ya' ladies!

Bring it.
:bigsmile:

Woah ! Spebs, we better back-track on that last comment....you put that SHE named her pie 'better than sex'.....get back on and edit that thread before THEY see it !!

The last one I made was called 'Death By Chocolate'....and guess what....it lived true to the name :rock:

I see your point.....hmmmm?....

Okay ladies........we should really be more civilized.

What say we settle this over a wrestling match?:ponder:

How 'bout your two best recruits....

...against our kiddie pool full of lime Jell-O?:pfft:

!.....(check it Tees, I called them 'ladies!:roflmao:)....

Gee... if you guys would put HALF of the energy you are using to try and ruffle our feathers into use in the boudoir, there would be some mighty happy ladies willing to fetch you an occational beer once or twice a year!

But as usual, all hot air.
peapodsmiles.gif

You guys missed your calling, you should open up a Balloon business! You'd be #1 in the world!

Gee... if you guys would put HALF of the energy you are using to try and ruffle our feathers into use in the boudoir.....

I don't really care for feathers in the boudoir....but DEFINITELY bring the pints! What say ye, fellas?....feathers your cup o' tea?

:pfft:

Must of not been very good sex. And I am no lady. lol

:roflmao:........stop it!......your killing me!

Tees!....Buckeye!.....she's using the Monty Python laughter offense!

Cover your ears(eyes) or you'll 'get it' and start laughing too!

NOT FAIR!

Dang!....I can't even switch to German on them (like in Monty Python) cause Brainy and Alivenwell got THAT covered!?!?!

Guys!.....HELP!!!!!:paperbag:

I coulda' been a contender!

Play "Misty" for me!?

"Shane!"

:flushed:

:gnite:

I do not know about the alcohol, I want to feel every little tingle but the feathers....now that sounds interesting. Think you fly at the same time. Hmmmmm.:pop:

OH NO Mr Bill

I coulda' been a contender!

Play "Misty" for me!?

"Shane!"

I was immune to the feathers!

But, they found my week spot, laughter. :paperbag:

"Is that a ten-gallon hat mister or are ya just happy to see me?" :roflmao:

"Just you wait (girls), I'll be back." :pfft:

WHOA!....family-show, remember?.....

Better keep the Ten Gallons to a 3-Liter

PS. Where's Tees?....I'm surprised he didn't jump on THAT one!:paperbag:

:ponder:

Wonders how long it would take to realize it was
"my turn" to edit Speber's post?

:clap: :tup:

We WIN ladies!

:banana: :roflmao: :banana:

Hey, if you're gonna do all that jumpin' up and down...

...it's "shaken, not stirred"

......Tees, need anything? Buckeye, how you set over there?
:rock:

I am doing just fine!

Just sitting in my recliner waiting for my evening snack. Birdy, Brain, and Teresa are fighting over who gets to bring it to me. :pfft:

As long as Lynn doesn't remember why she has that pitchfork, I will be great.

Last edited:
Nice.....

...pass the roasted pumpkin seeds would'ya?
:rock:

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo??? ?????

Just sitting in my recliner waiting for my evening snack. Birdy, Brain, and Teresa are fighting over who gets to bring it to me. :pfft:

As long as Lynn doesn't remember why she has that pitchfork, I will be great.

Excuse me???

I have 2 signs in my kitchen:

I AM NOT A MAID!
THIS IS A DO-IT-YOURSELF KITCHEN!

YOU MAKE A MESS
YOU CLEAN IT UP!

:pfft:

What's a kitchen?....

....guys help me out here, who's that sign for?

I'm sorry Brainy...you kinda lost me on that one....now, could ya reach me a cold one outta the 'brat-locker'?...it's prolly next to the brats, but I don't really know cause I've never seen one of these mythical 'kitchens' you women keep harpin' about.

By the way, since we're on the subject, I'm curious how it (kitchen brat-locker) keeps the brats COLD since the kitchen is somewhere you guys are always trying to get us to go to (to see your handywork I guess?).........I mean, USUALLY you guys will tell me to go somewhere MUCH WARMER!
:evil2:

Hot-cold-hot-cold.....what's goin' on with you guys anyway?....GEEZ?

All Tees wanted was a scrap of food!

....God bless us, everyman!

(wait till speber's WIFE sees this stuff he's posting)

Get your groove on now buddy-boy, when the better half takes a gader over your shoulder, you're gonna be sleepin on the couch for a month!

The reason your little minions are running hot and cold is because they KNOW they aren't the ones who wears the pants!

Still want a beer? Bring ME one on your way back, NOW!

Back
Top Bottom