Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Shiny-Walled Box Thingie

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a nearby mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver walls that moved apart and back together again by themselves.

The lad asked, "What is this, father?"

The father, having never seen an elevator, responded, "I have no idea what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circles lit up above the walls.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful twenty-four-year-old woman stepped out.

The father looked at his son anxiously and said, "Go get your mother."

:pfft:

Puzzle Pieces

Three blondes have just finished a jigsaw-puzzle so they decide to celebrate by going out. They walk into a bar chanting, "61 days 61 days!"

The bartender gets curious and walks over to them and asks, "Why are you chanting 61 days?"

One of the three answer, "Because the box said 3-6- years!"

:rock:

Ya know?.......

...a little re-work to the remote (like a rewind button maybe?) and maybe the same thing can be achieved! Oh crap...Adam Sandler already went there with 'Click'.....it bombed.........even with Christopher Walken.

I can't believe it was the remote's fault however. Most likely, it was failure to perform at a level worthy of a block-buster film by the female cast again.
:agree:

Please, let me sell it to you. They don't work anyway. You go brain. Metal Detectors Now thats funny!!!!!!!! Poor men, if they would just think with one brain.

Now here's a REAL remote!

bfremote.gif

Notice that's a 'BOYFRIEND' remote guys..........

....batteries go dead and the warranty expires once the ring's on the finger ladies!

Ever hear of a little town called Stepford? :roflmao:

oH! I have a Couple of those remotes bird. That was perfect. And it sais boyfriend because we already have you guys wrapped around our little fingers by the time we get you to marry us. Who do you think invented those remotes anyway? HA Forget about ex, Poker Ha Ha Ha.

This is the Boyfriend remote because the Husband remote is TOP SECRET!

That button that says "Forget about" "EX" becomes "SEX" after they say "I do"
:evil2:

Question To Birdy & Stilldancing :

So if you have one for the Boyfriend and one for the Hubby Birdy, and you Stilldancing have a COUPLE of 'em....how many men do you have on the go ??? :roflmao: :pfft:

Oh this hurts!!!

As much as this hurts to agree with the girls in ANY manner, I have to admit that one is definitely a boyfriend remote. :taz:

A husband remote would not have the "shirt off" button! :noevil:

Hey Speb - I had two brats cooked over an open fire last night with sauteed onions and red bell peppers. They were GREAT. ***burp***

Hmmmmm......Braaahhhhhhts......aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh hhhh.......

Hey Speb - I had two brats cooked over an open fire last night with sauteed onions and red bell peppers. They were GREAT. ***burp***

:rock:

Sorry ladies (he he he) were you saying something?:pfft:

I got rid of My Husband Remote. Bird knows about it. Right now its the boyfriend ones. Always got to have an extra. lol

Right on Hawkeye...

Why are wedding dresses white? Cause someone bleached them.

...In other words, it ain't too natural is it?

Fool me once.... pass the brats and beer.:banana:

Whoopsie - I almost let my fingers slip on the board here!

PS: Birdy? Should the "TOP SECRET" remote
be revealed or never revealed? You know the
one that ... Never mind - if I say it, it wouldn't
be "TOP SECRET". The one you shown them was
just the "MINI-MOTE" ...

;)

Got to love the (can't say it) remote - because
those guys would be flubbering around trying to
be like what Bill Gates did decades ago and came
out with Microsoft!

:noevil:

No No - we must never allow that to happen! Ever!
:agree:

Back
Top Bottom