the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

(turn that frown upside down ;))

I wish. They are all business in the front and a party in the back.

TPBM
Loves eating sardines

I do like fishing, but it’s been a while since I have gone

TPBM
When they can/could drive in snowy weather, loves doing E-Brake slides. (I know I do!)

Sorry p-funk I don't know what an e-brake slide is.... Maybe it's got a different name in Oz?

The person below me has to sleep with at least one bit of the blanket on them no matter how hot it is just because if your blanket isn't covering at least a little bit of leg monsters will get you....

LOL CF, well I have to have at less some of the sheet cover me otherwise I can't sleep well lol.

TPBM would like to travel more

Sorry p-funk I don't know what an e-brake slide is.... Maybe it's got a different name in Oz?
I googled e brake slide, I think it has something to do with emergency brake. This is what I came up with -

I'd love to travel, especially to Iceland and Japan, my preeminent "it" nations.

TPBM avoids the thrill seekers at amusement parks as they're easily nauseated.

I am easily nauseated, but I don't avoid amusement park rides.

The person below me sometimes thinks of random funny things in their head and then bursts out laughing in public for no apparent reason.

yep I'm afraid to admit I do start laughing at random things or start thinking about something funny that happened earlier & grin lol :roflmao:.

TPBM has work or chores they should be doing but are to busy on CWE lol.

Yeah, my house is a mess and I need to go into work to set up somethings for class on Monday, but everything can always late till later and then when later comes it can wait till I have a coffee and then it can wait until I have chocolate and then......

Tpbm

Always loses the tv remotes and looks everywhere under the couch between the cracks and then discovers they're sitting on it.

I raise my voice a lot because my class this year are really naughty, I get scissor fights and kids throwing counters across the room.

Tpbm
Secretly wonders what the best thing before sliced bread was.

I did until I realized it was the wheel.

TPBM
trys to move things using their mind

Yes it's delicious with battered fish

Tpbm
Sometimes walks along in a daze and then sees the shadow of a pole and flinches thinking they're going to walk into it, only to realise that it was only the shadow.

Nope. That was funny, though.

TPBM eats Nutella by itself with a spoon. (*guilty face* I do...:D)

Back
Top Bottom