This Might Help Peope Who Are Being Told They Are PNES??

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
I notice a lot latley that there are more post being posted about people getting diagnosed with PNES. I have been diagnoised with it a few time and fighting with doc saying I don't think there PNES. I have been learning lots about what to say, what not to say, things to watch out for, sneaky thing people do behind your backs, etc.
So I started a YouTube channel with my videos saying tips and thing I been learning. I want Peope to not suffer like I have and I don't want people to think there alone so please check these videos out there not long. I think I sound a little stupid but I do know what I m talking about.
I really hope I help you all please check them out, you could or couldn't learn someting from them but you never know. :D I tend to suprise myself all the time.
So go to www.youtube.com and type in the search box jujub428 and my videos should show up.
What made me start these video is becuase I was in status epilepticus and I dont want anyone to go though that, so let's stand together and not let these doctors say its in out heads or were faking it also there is a video on that too so watch that one as well.
If anyone needs to talk I m here and your not alone.
With loves:
Jlogefeil

Back
Top Bottom