This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Grilled (had it for dinner actually)

Air-condition or Fan

Right, dunno why though. But 'right' feels correct...

Aquatics: fresh water or Marine tanks?

NO car (Epileptic)

Barbecue or boiled?

Burgers if it isnt drowned out by stuff.

Smoked sausage or tiny links

Smoked sausage, with hot mustard and in a sour dough bun

Sour dough or multi-grain?

I worked with a master electrician when I was just out of high school. I ran the conduit and pulled the wire. He drew the schematics, calculated the power needed, wired the junction boxrd, etc. He was always talking about his wife's cooking, especially her sourdough bread. He had diabetes. We were sitting outside eating lunch in the sunshine glaring off the snow (mid-April in mountain town in Colorado). He said his doctor told him he had diabetes and had to cut down on the carbs. He was eating a sandwich made with slices of homemade sourdough bread. He said he thought he'd rather die than quit eating his wife's sourdough bread. He was dead within the year---about 60 years old.

Red--if you mean Giardiniera

Sweet or Dill Pickles? I prefer Dill

Back
Top Bottom