Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Stink in Farts Controls Blood Pressure

Oh Lawdy Lawdy!!
Screamer.gif

Know why God gave beans to poor people???? Get a family of 13 kids and parent and other kinfolks, fix a fine kettle of beans, ya'll sit down and grub out - give it an hour and their will be laughter in the house!!

(Moderator, do I gotta go back to the corner again????:paperbag: )

Last edited:
Know why God gave beans to poor people???? Get a family of 13 kids and parent and other kinfolks, fix a fine kettle of beans, ya'll sit down and grub out - give it an hour and their will be laughter in the house!!

(Moderator, do I gotta go back to the corner again????:paperbag: )
Guess they can save on that heating bill !!!!

Excellent point Z ! Just think of it. Twelve or more years of pregnancy.

My mom and I were looking at ancient pictures of relatives that came from both sides of my family. There were a LOT of kids. I guess they needed child labor on those farms.

There's an excellent book called 'My First 100 Years' written by a guy who remembered life before electricity and plumbing. It gives a great perspective of a lifestyle they lived compared to what kids do today.

Okay....enough idle chatter.......

....where's our Christmas dinner ladeez!?!?!?!?

Tees, Bucky, Cap'n wally, and countless others are goin' HONGRY!

Here it is two days after Christmas and can't get no 'love'......the times have surely changed.

Well, maybe we'll have to revise our New Year's resolutions to prevent this horrific, antidisestablishmentarianismic, downright childish behavior from interfering with Norman Rockwell's fine portrait of a man's life as it should be........to put it succinctly.

Uh-oh....I hear bells (and they can't be sleigh bells now).......time to duck and cover........he-he.

:rock::rock::rock:Semper Hi-fidelis

Did you make him do the dishes?......

......I'll bet it was a fine meal!

Men are actually the best cooks....remember there's Emeril, that Hell's Kitchen dude, and Julia Childs on our side!......he he.......okay, but two out of three ain't bad.

<<<Note: All in good fun people....remember the tomatoes for throwin' must be ROTTEN first so no one truly gets hurt>>>

Whoa there boy! Hold your horses!

......I'll bet it was a fine meal!

Men are actually the best cooks....remember there's Emeril, that Hell's Kitchen dude, and Julia Childs on our side!......he he.......okay, but two out of three ain't bad.

Ummm - Kiddo? One thing ... How many
times has Emeril Lagasse remarked of
how he's learned from ....

W
O
M
E
N

?
?
?

:D

Uh Uh Uh! Yup ~ He brags about them!

;)

The First and Forgotten..

Ummm - Kiddo? One thing ... How many
times has Emeril Lagasse remarked of
how he's learned from ....

W
O
M
E
N

?
?
?

:D

Uh Uh Uh! Yup ~ He brags about them!

;)
Betsy Crocker....my only question is: was she a real woman? I've always thought it would be keen to spoof a talk show with the "package people"...Morton Salt Girl, Aunt Jemina, Little Debbie, etc. I don't see any guy representing a food product out there other than Paul Newman and that's because he's got "face" and $$$.

Last edited:
And its sad

to say that we can't even talk to Paul Newman anymore since he passed away.

Now, gentlemen, what are we going to do with you? Why can't you serve us? With the likes of Emeril, Bobby Flay, Masaharu Morimoto, Mario Batali, and Tyler Florence as examples, and those a just a FEW, I am SURE you know and can LEARN how to cook for us!

I'll be waiting!!!:pfft::roflmao::banana::bigsmile:

Sadder...

to say that we can't even talk to Paul Newman anymore since he passed away.

Now, gentlemen, what are we going to do with you? Why can't you serve us? With the likes of Emeril, Bobby Flay, Masaharu Morimoto, Mario Batali, and Tyler Florence as examples, and those a just a FEW, I am SURE you know and can LEARN how to cook for us!

I'll be waiting!!!:pfft::roflmao::banana::bigsmile:
...that I forgot about Paul Newman...he was a great man and actor.
:paperbag:

Laydeez : Men do Barbecues, not Christmas dinners ! So, be patient, and when Summer comes, we might just do one again....

.....ding-a-ling....hear THOSE bells....

....they're the bells telling y'all I need feeding - so get cooking !! :rock:

Speber!

What in the Sam-hill is that avatar of yours? Something you found in one of your brats? About scared the crap out of me! Ugly little buggar!:paperbag:

Hmmm?......

...I've always thought it would be keen to spoof a talk show with the "package people"...Morton Salt Girl, Aunt Jemina, Little Debbie, etc. I don't see any guy representing a food product out there other than Paul Newman....

Well, there's:
  • Juan Valdez (my personal favorite!)
  • The Pilsbury doughboy (cookie dough, bisquits, all things taboo for your gut)
  • Planter's Mr. Peanut (creepy...but had staying power!)
  • Slim Jim (various flavored 'jerky' treats)
  • Cap'n Crunch (um?....cereal?)
  • Uncle Ben (love his rice)
  • the Quaker on oatmeal (he really needs to stop staring at people....he ain't so straight....and he sows wild oats, right?)
...to name a few!...

...and some non-food honorable-mentions:
  • The Michelin Man (tire king...and another fat guy)
  • Big Chief (brand of lined notepads that USED to be very popular)
  • Mr Clean (I don't know what it is....but I see it around the house)

Back
Top Bottom