Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

...Now, gentlemen, what are we going to do with you? Why can't you serve us? With the likes of Emeril, Bobby Flay, Masaharu Morimoto, Mario Batali, and Tyler Florence as examples, and those a just a FEW, I am SURE you know and can LEARN how to cook for us!.....

With all them cooking, why do you need us in the mix?
Seems to me I remember an old adage "too many cooks spoil the brat":banana:

Ha Ha!.....

What in the Sam-hill is that avatar of yours? Something you found in one of your brats? About scared the crap out of me! Ugly little buggar!:paperbag:

I found him in the last dinner you made Birdy!!
:pfft:

my kitchen should come in white....so my hubby says..hehe,all this food talk is giving me a appetite now!!mmmm..lol

I found him in the last dinner you made Birdy!!
:pfft:

No way!

If that thing in your avatar was anywhere near my kitchen, it would be beer-batter dipped, deep fried and served with sweet and sour sauce! That thing looks like a mutant prawn cross-bred with ant.

hi can u help me ..how do u get that little purple ribbon at side of what youve put and ya pic up at side of what youve wrote?? mine is scary lol....

The Buck stops here gals - I'm Baaaaccckkkk.

Now where is my fifth holiday meal in five days???

As for Speb's avatar - Women under 30 see a great looking guy, the rest of you see ... Well?

It is obviously not Speber. You can't jam on all those different instruments of his with only two fingers on each hand.

Other Men in Cooking

Orville Reddenbacker popcorn
Dr Pepper soda
Jack Daniels whiskey
Babe Ruth candy bar
Chef Boy-R-Dee canned spaghetti
Green Giant veggies
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

hi can u help me ..how do u get that little purple ribbon at side of what youve put and ya pic up at side of what youve wrote?? mine is scary lol....

Hi Lisa - The various "smilies" including the purple ribbon are available when you use the "Post Reply" at the bottom of the threads versus using the "reply" button in the post itself.

If you are referring to the purple ribbon behind some of the names, those simply mark premium memberships. See http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f26/premium-memberships-help-support-cwe-1877/

The Buck stops here gals - I'm Baaaaccckkkk.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Somebody's awful full of themselves today, aren't they? :bigmouth::bigsmile:

LOLOLOL

We love ya anyway, BF.

Your turn to cook the holiday dinner! :pfft::pfft:

[*]Mr Clean (I don't know what it is....but I see it around the house)
[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Mr. Clean is supposed to be a genie in a bottle. Just think, a man we can uncork and use and put out of our way when done!:pfft:

Tag I'm it...

Well, there's:
  • Juan Valdez (my personal favorite!)
  • The Pilsbury doughboy (cookie dough, bisquits, all things taboo for your gut)
  • Planter's Mr. Peanut (creepy...but had staying power!)
  • Slim Jim (various flavored 'jerky' treats)
  • Cap'n Crunch (um?....cereal?)
  • Uncle Ben (love his rice)
  • the Quaker on oatmeal (he really needs to stop staring at people....he ain't so straight....and he sows wild oats, right?)
...to name a few!...

...and some non-food honorable-mentions:
  • The Michelin Man (tire king...and another fat guy)
  • Big Chief (brand of lined notepads that USED to be very popular)
  • Mr Clean (I don't know what it is....but I see it around the house)
:oops: After thinking of hunky Paul I shut down! But what fun to get them all together, gals and guys, and get them debating just like we are though on prime time.

Uncle Ben and the Morton Salt Girl would hurl rice and salt at each other,the Quaker Oates Man would stare down (and he does stare!) Aunt Jemima and she'd hurl steaming hot pancakes at his face. Little Debbie and Cap'n Cruch would feed each other and both die from preservative poisening. And, then, The Jolly Green Giant would STEP IN and steal away with the beautiful camera lady. The show would end and then Mr. Clean would be left to tidy up the mess. It would rival the Jerry Springer show!

Last edited:
Now THAT'S primetime programming!.....

:clap:

thanks

:e: thanks alot 4 that BuckEyeFan im sure il get there in time lol!!:ponder:

:oops: After thinking of hunky Paul I shut down! But what fun to get them all together, gals and guys, and get them debating just like we are though on prime time.

Uncle Ben and the Morton Salt Girl would hurl rice and salt at each other,the Quaker Oates Man would stare down (and he does stare!) Aunt Jemima and she'd hurl steaming hot pancakes at his face. Little Debbie and Cap'n Cruch would feed each other and both die from preservative poisening. And, then, The Jolly Green Giant would STEP IN and steal away with the beautiful camera lady. The show would end and then Mr. Clean would be left to tidy up the mess. It would rival the Jerry Springer show!

Let's not forget, Mrs. Paul would come in a smack them all with a fish for being such pinheads!
fish.gif
While Swiss Miss sits back with a cup of hot cocoa, laughing at the action.

Silly girls - there you go again.

All the guys would need to do is call in the STA-PUFF Marshmallow Man

Remember Ghostbusters!

Now on the other channel ....

Oh man I am cracking up here!

*laughing*

This would be really interesting though to watch
on Dr. Phil's Show:

Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper -versus- Jack Daniels and
Johnny Walker and Jim Beam...

:pop:

Last edited:
Nah

They would all join forces and let Coke and seltzer tag along.

yup

....but aren't all my pictures are lovely, SD?
:banana:
One of a kind pic of enthusiasm. Wow, I can't get enough. Like wow, man.

It's totally you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom