Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I love the Jackie Gleason quote Cinnabar - that's great!

Stilldancing - Of course you cook brats in beer. Boil them actually. Get them part way done and then toss em on the grill.

You can also take a whole chicken, stand it on end, put a open can of beer in the cavity, and put that on the grill for awhile. Very tender. Supposed to work with 7-up as well.

click me!---->Beer Butt Chicken

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

BEER BUTT CHICKEN!!!!!.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggg...............................
........................................................ggggggggggggggggggggg..................
......gggggggggggggggggg...................................................................
......................................gggggggggggggg......................................
.............................g................gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...............
:agree:

Renaissance Fair wench-served beer-butt chicken.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg................................................
..............................................................................................................
........................................................................................................

:pfft:

What do you mean guys are winning? More like Guys are whining! I'm the one who was served brats buy a hot guy by the water . You guys keep begging. I know you cook brats in beer. This was cooked in 3 kinds. mmmmm good. I am the one who got the food cooked by a good-looking guy and the server hot baby. Are we going to put up with this girls?

Hmmm?......

homerthinking.gif
......................I think they're too busy getting me more BEER!

moeglass.gif
.....Naaaaahww, day ain't here. I ain't seen dem' useless wenches since the Renaissance Fest left for Shelbyville back in 2005. Damn Shelbyville...we oughtta string em all up by their necks and watch em swing in da breeze like air fresheners in my caar.

homerjump.gif
.......but I'm THIRSTY NOW!!!!!.....MARGE!!!!!!!!

margelaughing.gif
......*hmm,hmm,hmm*...Homey will NEVER find me in Moe's cellar drinking all the booze myself!

homerthinking.gif
...Hey?...I know that voice?!?!...THAT'S NOT BARNEY!.........

homer20.gif
.............make with the BEER-BUTT CHICKEN!!!!!------HOMER THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!

barney.gif
.................duhhhhhhhhh....okay, but I'm better at the Hokey Pokey!:pfft:

Last edited:
lololololololololololololololololololololololololol Oh help me God!Speber you are to funny. But you are still losing.lololol

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol Oh help me God!Speber you are to funny. But you are still losing.lololol

No matter which way they attempt to butter
it up ... persistent little worms aren't they?

::: shakes head :::

Women ALWAYS win ... this is what would happen
if MEN ran the world!!
:mad:

(PS: I know my age is going to REALLY show)

world_class.jpg

Guys

By what stretch of the imagination are guys winning?

Hey, wait a minute!...........

By what stretch of the imagination are guys winning?

We already TOLD you wimmen.....WE DON'T DO EXERCISE!......

...that's what YOU are here for......

a-thank you.:mrt:

:mrt: I told Speber we were winning and :mrt: he told TeeTees we were winning and :mrt: he told BigMan we were winning and :mrt: he told Joey we were winning and he told BERNARD!

We all know which side Mr B would declare the winner.

:woot::clap::woot::clap::woot:

Sorry I'm late ladies...

Seems to be a lot of men carrying loads of...

cow crap.jpg

Don't you just hate it when bullsh*t blocks traffic? :pfft:

-julie

We start trainin' um young guys...NRA...survival of the species...somebody's gotta protect our ass-ets. ;)

Attachments

• maggie simpson.jpg
    maggie simpson.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
:mrt: I told Speber we were winning and :mrt: he told TeeTees we were winning and :mrt: he told BigMan we were winning and :mrt: he told Joey we were winning and he told BERNARD!

We all know which side Mr B would declare the winner.

:woot::clap::woot::clap::woot:

Would he have to ask Stacy?

Caution===> some flashing in video.
Was this in Ohio?!

Last edited:
HEY TeeTees!!!!!

I noticed we passed 500 posts on this thread. :woot:

Congrats, that has to be some kind of record for a great joke!

Guys

do an ESPECIALLY GOOD JOB of SERVING da BRATS N BEER. Yup, THAT'S what guys are good for..................

At least they be good for somethin! lol I do have to say though. I am happy we have a fine president now. lol Teresa

:rock:
hmmmmmmmmm.....................
......BRATS N BEER......
.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg

1B83A5CF-DC6D-40A7-AC89-6430FEE61AD5.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom