Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Silly girls - there you go again.

All the guys would need to do is call in the STA-PUFF Marshmallow Man

Remember Ghostbusters!

Hey Bucks,

There's always gonna be 'something strange' in the neighbourhood as long as 'women' are around bud, so we may as well call on him now. :rock:

They would all join forces and let Coke and seltzer tag along.

(in Alex Trebek's voice)
"Oh Shelley, I am so sorry, that is
the incorrect answer ... the correct
answer was "What is; Coke and Seltzer
in the audience making a laughingstock
of the sitcom?"

:roflmao:

If anybody has been following up on scientific research, they have discovered methane on Mars. Now, I recall a book written several years ago about how women were from Venus and men were from Mars.

Anybody wonder if they have brats up on Mars? Methane, Mars, Brats !??

If anybody has been following up on scientific research, they have discovered methane on Mars. Now, I recall a book written several years ago about how women were from Venus and men were from Mars.

Anybody wonder if they have brats up on Mars? Methane, Mars, Brats !??

Exactly how many Mars bars have you been
eating today?

:ponder:

marsbarMS1205_468x272.jpg

mmmmmmmmm........Alien braaaahhhhhttttttssssss!......

......aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggg..............

Do you EVER think about ANYTHING other than brats???

.........you said "braaaaahhhhhhtttttssss........
......aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggg.............................

I had some really good ones at a resteraunt by the water the other day. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. male cook. chef. whatever. lol cooked in beer.

I've spied some alien brats at Stop & Shop. They kick and scream and their mothers let them grab up all the Mars Bars they want. I want to slap them silly "Up to the moon, Alice. Up to the moon".

:roflmao: It appears the answer from ol' "Homer" Speber is "NO"

(of course, I am making assumptions based on drool)! :pfft:

Hi-just started reading this thread and I have been cracking up over here! I must say though, that there isnt much else that you can base your assumptions on other than drool. (Since that is all men seem to be able to do!) hehehe :pfft::pfft::pfft:

..... I must say though, that there isnt much else that you can base your assumptions on other than drool. (Since that is all men seem to be able to do!) hehehe :pfft::pfft::pfft:

Well, THAT and expect someone to fetch them beers! *rolls eyes*

Hi-just started reading this thread and I have been cracking up over here! I must say though, that there isnt much else that you can base your assumptions on other than drool. (Since that is all men seem to be able to do!) hehehe :pfft::pfft::pfft:

Yea, I can dress like 'Maxine' on a bad hair day, and men would still drool. :pfft::pfft::pfft:

Will they?

Wenches will, at the Renaisance Fairs. But once costumes are off and in their distressed jeans and black T's, hanging out at the local's bar, guess who's serving them? No little girls :girl::girl::girl: that's for sure.

"Hey, bartender! Another round." And along comes :mrt:...in an apron.

Last edited:
I've spied some alien brats at Stop & Shop. They kick and scream and their mothers let them grab up all the Mars Bars they want. I want to slap them silly "Up to the moon, Alice. Up to the moon".

I love the Jackie Gleason quote Cinnabar - that's great!

Stilldancing - Of course you cook brats in beer. Boil them actually. Get them part way done and then toss em on the grill.

You can also take a whole chicken, stand it on end, put a open can of beer in the cavity, and put that on the grill for awhile. Very tender. Supposed to work with 7-up as well.

OK rookie, laugh all you want - the guys are still winning. :pfft:

Back
Top Bottom