Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

They've been boiling in "Milwaukee's Best" with slices of big, fat, white onions for two days!

These dawgs will EXPLODE as soon as you look at them!

Grille for about 5 minutes....

1)gently place bratwurst on large bun
2)cover with onions, relish, brown mustard, saurkraut(sp?)
3)cram in your mouth as much as possible
4)clean up remining fallout with fork
5)repeat step #1 until #3 is impossible
6)wait 5 minutes
7)repeat step #5 until loop cannot be re-iterated
8)let your wife clean up while you sleep(...."bro's before ho's", right Tees?)
:pfft:.....if that didn't start an iWar....I don't know WHAT will!:banana:hehehe

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

speber....YOU-DA-MAN !! :banana:

note in journal : very useful saying to put HER straight - bro's before ho's

So anyway, back to the question.....are any of you laaaaaydeeez gonna cook for me or what ?? :ponder:

Duck .... Incoming!!!

You guys have dug the trench, make room for me. I can see a salvo of pots and pans coming our way.

Mmmmm ...
... Beer Broiled Brats with onion. (hold the sauerkraut) I will have to try those! I wonder how they would be with a dark beer, maybe Amberbock.

You guys have dug the trench, make room for me. I can see a salvo of pots and pans coming our way.

Mmmmm ...
... Beer Broiled Brats with onion. (hold the sauerkraut) I will have to try those! I wonder how they would be with a dark beer, maybe Amberbock.

I'm feeling it for the BBB's with onion too....my stomach is actually rumbling....well it's either that or there's a stampede of girls on their way up the street !!! <eeek>

PS. what are pots and pans ? <scratching head> ....are these white appliances too ?

Sure, keep egging her on TT. She has to cross an ocean to reach you. She only has to cross a river to get to me.

:boxin: :fight:

See you later ... I need to go buy some running shoes. :banana:

geographic note: Kentucky and Ohio are separated by the Ohio River (which is technically in the state of Kentucky)

True Tee Tee...if you're at all like my husband, you'll hit yourself in the head.... :)

Hi GUYS!

Awww you guys must be so tired! With all the hard work you do!

napoleon-throne.jpg

Why not go lie down, I'll make you a nice stiff drink to help you relax!

Scotch_and_water.jpg

Nighty-nite! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed-bugs bite!
Love ya!

__KIS5.gif

pssst..ladies are they asleep?

I have the gasoline, who has the matches?
Now, girls!

b0757262.gif

I always KNEW Birdy had gas.....

:pfft:

Don't worry men!.....listen up!

The girls :sheep:want us to:
  • shut up...
  • burn up...
  • writh in agony like dogs...
  • and finally disappear...:ponder::flushed:
Well, I for one think that just sounds like a lot of work, don't you?...
...and we've already established who takes care of THAT part of the equation so everything's still cool.........whew!....I was worried for a tic!
:mrt:

pphhht!...yo, Birdy?......we need refills 'round here!
:agree:
Is this a dinner party or a defensive driving class?
:dontknow:

Shake what your mama done gave ya' before the guys go down to the Dog and Duck for pints there!......SHEEEESH?!?!?!
:beer::tup:

:pfft:

Don't worry men!.....listen up!

The girls :sheep:want us to:
  • shut up...
  • burn up...
  • writh in agony like dogs...
  • and finally disappear...:ponder::flushed:
Well, I for one think that just sounds like a lot of work, don't you?...
...and we've already established who takes care of THAT part of the equation so everything's still cool.........whew!....I was worried for a tic!
:mrt:

pphhht!...yo, Birdy?......we need refills 'round here!
:agree:
Is this a dinner party or a defensive driving class?
:dontknow:

Shake what your mama done gave ya' before the guys go down to the Dog and Duck for pints there!......SHEEEESH?!?!?!
:beer::tup:

I hope their not expecting us to MULTI-TASK !!.....now that's one thing I admit I can't do....(well, it gets me out of the cooking anyway) :roflmao:

SPEBER:

Oh Puleezzeeeee....

Leave the drama to your Mama!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My Mom's cooking is EXCEPTIONAL!.........

....just ask my Dad!
:rock:

you think their joking is going to far Hawke?

They certainly are on a roll... and they need to remember what they would do without the women in their lives.

I have decided to stay out of this one... it is interesting to watch them dig their own ditches.

Yes I think there are some that aren't sure where jokes stop and start...
It's a fine line sometimes. Plus you have to have been around someone long enough to know that they aren't mean spirited.

Hawke... it's just their way of joking.

Back
Top Bottom