Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

eggchickn.jpg

Nak that is GREAT! i am so downloading that and sending to everyone i know :)

oh muay. this is what happens when a man tries talking shit. if you get your chest waxed your tears will be falling like rain on the inside. even having your upper lip done is hell.
hehe tell your girl she has my support in placing your regret :)

get it done

:agree:

i was thinking a brazillian

Ow. I've only ever had my eyebrows done. That's enough. Although, if I could get all my unwanted hair permanently removed, I totally would. I hate spending half my shower shaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a delicious looking shepherd's pie for dinner. My family left the house to do some shopping, and I'm still alone. :banana:

She just informed me that this is going down soon and its going to be a "take home kit" and its going to hurt worse. At least it will make an amusing video for you to all watch real soon.

if you ever want a laugh,

go over to bike forums. and read the road cyclist talk about removing body hair there are pages about it

She just informed me that this is going down soon and its going to be a "take home kit" and its going to hurt worse. At least it will make an amusing video for you to all watch real soon.

oh muay you're f'd now. A TAKE HOME KIT?!?!
i tried that once and after about four strips on my lower legs chucked it in the garbage, couldn't take it. shaved the rest to match.
oh god i'll hear you scream from here. let us know the day you're doing this k so i can send hugs.
so, it's your whole chest? :bigmouth:

oh muay you're f'd now. A TAKE HOME KIT?!?!
i tried that once and after about four strips on my lower legs chucked it in the garbage, couldn't take it. shaved the rest to match.
oh god i'll hear you scream from here. let us know the day you're doing this k so i can send hugs.
so, it's your whole chest? :bigmouth:

She said she is picking it up tomorrow and I am probably just going to update the video directly with no editing for the sake of just getting it on up on youtube. I'll edit it after I recover haha. She said 4 spots in different spots. I think ill be A ok! :rock:

so... you only have four spots where there's actual hair, or she's just being sweet by not doing the whole thing? yay youtube!

oh no, she's going after 4 places that has hair and will be painful I guess. Being sweet has nothing to do with this. We enjoy pranks so I hope their isn't a catch to this thing.

Back
Top Bottom