the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I love fried green tomatoes. Still from the south

The person below me enjoys fried calzones

False..but I know air frying is healthier..😂

tpbm has crummy handwriting.

(raising paw) Guilty, for sure.

TPBM -Actually keeps medicine in their medicine cabinets.

Nope..hahaha. Mostly perfume, lotions and makeup removers. :ROFLMAO:

Tpbm has their AC cranked.

True, central air. I'm in Texas, it's already been 100+ degrees a few times this month. August is our hottest month too. :oops:(n)

tpbm wishes they lived in a cooler climate.

Yes, Hawaii counts, but change collected from beneath the couch cushions won't help much getting you there.

TPBM searches beneath other people's couch cushions for change and other items of interest...........

Yes, not accompanying a loud thunderstorm though.

tpbm has to water their yard.

Yes, it was my turn to grocery shop this week. My wife says I "mosey" when I shop. It did take me about two hours. But in my defense, it takes time to squeeze all the vegetables. You notice how the pre-bagged, better-priced fruits or veggies are in poorer condition? Maybe because people like me are abusing them.......

TPBM doesn't like root vegetables.

Yes/no - I do like onions, but my IBS doesn't so I go with onion powder when I can.

TPBM - eats too much junk food.

Back
Top Bottom