Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

EEEEWWWWW!!!
Sunday was 3 days ago!

79e924fd.jpg

Speb will never be alone.He's got his brats and his music. And to him.....well,that makes him happy I guess. Good for you Speber. We "the team" are proud of you. lol Teresa

Renee

He's married. She's nice. Poor girl! She has to call out a hazmat team for his weekly bath, whether he wants one or not.

Last edited:
This is how men change their underwears ...

This is how men change their underwear...

Every day ... they take it off, and hand it to
the next fellow ... and it goes around until
"wash day".

Ladies - and you wonder why they get all
"stretched out"?

:ponder:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Since the issue of underwear, hazmat, etc. has been brought up...

My husband had a fit when I "organized" his dresser and threw away the "Holey" underwear. He said that the holes are for "airconditioning." :eek: :ponder:

He then told me it took him a long time to get them to fit "just right" and provide the needed air. :giveup:

Who knew a man (or men) would be so attached to holes ripped by farts??? :rolleyes:

Heck if I'll ever understand the ventilation/circulation/airconditioning system that must be provided in a pair of tighty-whities :pfft::agree:

-Julie

Last edited:
What about well, black stripes? lol I know. Its just that a few pair have stopped to get washed here. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What about well, black stripes? lol I know. Its just that a few pair have stopped to get washed here. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Honey, those nasty ones do not go into the washer, they go directly to the garbage can. Then Old Man gets a lecture on "How to wipe you butt"

Last edited:
Speber is not alone!!!

:pfft: to you "ladies"!

Get your whites back out gals!

Who our resident bike rider? Sharon, is that you?

198335418_a08e6b3ff2.jpg

yawn ... good morning dear ... yawn

mary-kate-olsen-nail-salon-01.jpg

Before and After???

1907905_e186cfe5ee.jpg

Does 'purifying proteins mean cooking???

women-in-white.jpg

Birdbomb???

3184563988_d23e5e6cea.jpg

Cooking school class picture

2915887723_6e866d28a3.jpg

Now we're getting it right

2454099588_6bbbfb4d11.jpg

Well ... Maybe not this white.

170300031_511e6e6847.jpg

And always remember to respect "The Man". We sure are cute!

tn_the_man_color_2_1.jpg

Than-you bird bomb.Oh the sacrifices I used to make. And look at these guys. They are TRYING to tell us to be quiet and look good. They just don't like looking dumb.We already look hot. We wash our underwear. lol

Well I'm proud of ya speb. What can I say. You did learn while you were growing up. "just kidding"But I am proud of you. Just make sure you shower to ok? And then you will be allllllllllllllllllll set.

Well I'm proud of ya speb. What can I say. You did learn while you were growing up. "just kidding"But I am proud of you. Just make sure you shower to ok? And then you will be allllllllllllllllllll set.

:ponder:

Are you sure you want to see a man take a bath?

i080419blondie.jpg

He guys, Bumstead had his seasonal bath. Fellas, it's now time to dig out that grill and cook us dinner!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's

that time of year again.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, which means the GUYS have to cook DA BRATS!!!! :clap::clap::woot::woot: While we LADIES sit back, chill out, and catch something to relax with......

Happy 4th!!!!

:bigmouth::bigsmile::banana::roflmao:

Oh HELL yes!
With a large chilled glass of....

0604reefer.jpg

Oh and fellas, I want my steak RARE,

0608cover-grilled-steak-l.jpg

don't forget the baked potato and roasted corn on the cob.

usa027.gif

lotsofire.gif

Back
Top Bottom