Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My wife is extremely kind and waits on me hand and foot sometimes, if not most of the time. But, here is the catch, when the hammer falls things get serious and I am the one doing everything hand and foot. :whip1:

Hawke are you ready, you're the first - Here we goooo........

Yes I think there are some that aren't sure where jokes stop and start...
It's a fine line sometimes. Plus you have to have been around someone long enough to know that they aren't mean spirited.

Hawke... it's just their way of joking.

Bingo - You said it Robin!

Hawke - here in the Lounge, it's a place where we can
goof off! Scroll around in many of the postings; no one's
being mean - we're being 100% goofballs!

:D

( throws a coconut cream pie at Hawke )

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: [|}

:banana:

First 'Official CWE Food Fight' ....

ALRIGHT!....We're chunkin' stuff now!......

I have been digging ditches for myself for over 28 years. That is how long I have been married. I tease my wife a lot. But she knows I am joking and tease me right back.

Life includes humor as long as it is in the right place.

:woot:

Mmmmm ... Cream Pie

I have been digging ditches for myself for over 28 years. That is how long I have been married. I tease my wife a lot. But she knows I am joking and tease me right back.

Life includes humor as long as it is in the right place.

:woot:

Mmmmm ... Cream Pie

Digging holes is a great exercise anyway.....I quite like holes as well, it gives me somewhere to hide :rock:

Like you, I'm forever teasing the girls in work, and they just fire right back at me. It kinda makes the day go by, with a nice little bit of gently banter.

Aw......you mean you guys were kidding!?...you're backing down!....I'm all alone?...

......."Honey, you better put on your boxing gear....some mean girls want to hurt me! Take care of it for me would ya'?"
:bigmouth:

.....PS. "....aim for the one they call 'Birdbomb'....she's their leader."
:rock:

FOOD FIGHT

I'll bring the pie

Pumpkin_29.jpg

Pumpkin_27.jpg

Pumpkin_18.jpg

MMMmmmmmm. Giant pumpkin pie. That must be why I'm holding this great big fork!

Girls - the boys have a good plan but a critical flaw and problem - LOL!

Ummm - 'cuse me?

Just how do you plan to toss that at "US" girls?
They haven't made real functional catapults in
eons! AND WITH THAT .. having been outside isn't
going to do much ~ considering our pies have been
in the FREEZER!

:evil2:

:roflmao:

You forget, Brainy.....

...women are now allowed in 'This man's army'!:pfft:

So combining food the handling of the propulsion of said food through catapult technology is a non-issue.

IN FACT...after the melee'.......the whole battlefield will be amazingly 'spotless'!

:cop::cop::cop::cop::banana:

...women are now allowed in 'This man's army'!:pfft:

So combining food the handling of the propulsion of said food through catapult technology is a non-issue.

IN FACT...after the melee'.......the whole battlefield will be amazingly 'spotless'!

:cop::cop::cop::cop::banana:

Yeah, good speech Speb's :clap:

Now get cooking the pies ladies, so we can chuck 'em at ya - you know it's YOUR job :pfft: :rock:

This is so good. This my type of humor. Bring it on. I love to tease guys more cause they can take it. My best friend a girl was in the Air force. I could never do it. Her house is spotless. Come on Brain lets get em.

Yeah, throw a pie.....

...me and Tees is starvin'!
:banana:

Well, this is going to take me a bit . But guys need to be pushed around a little bit. Don't ya think brain? It's the ego thing. You know. That great big piece in the Front. Just kidding guys lol

thread-ugly_15.jpg

Hmmmmmm.......a battle of (nit) wits? Oh, brother! this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

men throwing pies? That's their BEST line of defense?

One word will shut them down. One word will have them begging. One word will turn them into blithering idiots, well, bigger blithering idiots. One word.

sex.jpg
:pfft:

Sex....

:agree:

Now yer talkin', Birdy !......but I must eat first - so get in the kitchen and make them pies !!! :banana::rock:

Ha! I've been married too long to remember what that is! :pop:

It won't work on an old man like me. Get your white dresses out ladies. That will make all that pie show up really good. :pfft:

Back
Top Bottom