Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tsk Tsk...men....they just don't get it

click "here" for his dumb quote<snip!>This site is great because I serve the best coffee :cheers: and the occasional beer :beer: , (though not to meetz or birdbomb :pfft:)

^^^^This^^^^ fool better NOT serve me that mud he passes off as coffee or his beer that you'd swear was deer urine. He better be serving my Dom Perignon Rose 1998! Now shag your tush back to the grill, I want my steakRARE. Don't forget the corn-on-the-cob or baked spud!

Last edited:
Nope, they

don't. And I put out an open invitation to the newbies to come join in this thread to help out! Heaven help the guys! LOLOLOL!

We smell fear and overcooked steaks! so stop yakking and watch that bbq. we dont want anything burning now!

I only cook to medium rare, just like Granny Rogers taught me. Marinate for 24 hours as well. I honestly would not know how to make a well done steak. I find it sort of like an oxymoron at what point is well done not burnt or visa versa?

THOSE DISHES AREN'T WASHING THEMSELVES LADIES! NOT MEANING TO YELL JUST WANT YOU TO HEAR ME OVER THE HOOVER!

is that more like it Buckeye?

:rock: Matchu :rock:

See ladies - this girl knows how to grill.

2246746830084290146SzGiYm_ph.jpg

If you need to borrow a grill - here are a few for you.

grillformengunedition.jpg

Funny_Pictures_67013.jpg

grill2.jpg

bbqcar.jpg

Now here is the ultimate grill.

bratmobile.jpg

And so,

Buckeye,

just which of them is it that you're going to use to prepare my wonderful MEDIUM RARE, gorgeous Angus steak? With a sweet potato and corn-on-the-cob, as well as a salad on the side?

And don't forget the drinks! Margaritas are just fine, thank you!

Eric, Matchu, you're on cleanup duty! :):roflmao::roflmao:

Cinderella,

I have veggie beer brats that look and taste so much like the real thing, people have mistakenly taken them off the grill (instead of their meat brats) and begged me for the brand so they could get some later!

I'll smuggle those puppies in, pop them on the barbeque, and guard them with my life!

VEGGIE? VEGGIE! Are you serious?

Not to start an argument (he-he-he) but if there wasn't a face on your brats at some point in it's lifetime, you better keep them things FAR FAR way from any grill cooking my corn-fed Angus porterhouse STEAK! Veggie brats? Like Hell! Veggies are the side dishes, like a steaming baked potato, or a roasted corn-on-the-cob, or a crisp lettuce in a fresh tossed salad!

Steak_Schlesingers9673.jpg

Get away from me with that fake food! Go on, now, SHOO!!

TheHotDogHutDog.jpg

I dunno. More and more people are turning vegan. Blame Jack LaLanne.

He died yesterday.

George Burns and Bob Hope both lived to be over 100 as did 5 of my Grandfather's brothers, he was 96 when he died. Jack may have eaten "healthy" but George, Bob and my great uncles didn't.

NOW WHERE'S MY STEAK, BUCKYBOY???!!?
:bigmouth:

Quick! Someone tie Birdbomb to the grill spit and turn up the heat! Be sure to fix some corn on the cob with her.... she likes those side dishes!

<I found a great pic of this, but unfortunately it had an inappropriate ad at the top. Very very inappropriate. lol....>

Now you boys better behave! If y'all get too sassy, I just might have to get my Christmas present out and teach you a little respect. (Mine really does have pink furniture, no flowers, just "Hello Kitty")!!!

DuraCoat_PINK_AR_SIGHT_OVERCROP_030808-1.jpg

Birdbomb,

You really are beginning to frighten me, lol.....

Hey, sounds like a new thread. They don't let us drive, but happily issue us guns!
Seizure while driving = bad
Seizure while shooting = good

Maybe they figure we'll just get more deer that way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom